Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, i sold the Si and got this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaystar
    should of kept the si u know u just could not afford the payments. Come up with that lame excuse
    yeah, i mean, i would have to draw a hefty income to afford to drive the supercar that is the Si, so rare and hard to come by, oh well.
    Yeah, I know.

Certified Gearhead SlowsterCivy's Avatar

The Si was nice. The new car ya got is as well. Why didn't you get the SI Sedan? That's what I would have done If I had a Civic SI Coupe and wanted a upgrade.

Senior Member | IA Veteran SleeperWRX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain-Obvious
    shoulda just kept ignoring the ricers...

And what are you

---------------------------------------------------------

you really think that the ricers are gonna leave you alone because you got a 4 door? Its still a modded civic. You will still get attention in it...That being said, I like the SI more.

Quote Originally Posted by "ridge"racer
    Edited: your rep speaks for itself. Not all cars are designed to run premium, for a reason. Do your homework and tell me what the benefit of running premium fuel in a car designed for regular is, and you might have an audience.

peace
    Ok...I've only owned sports cars (93' 300zx, 96' Lude Si) so yea. Besides my first ever car which was a 91 accord and I put nothing but reg 87 in it. And for your info I'm negative repped because I said pigs in a cage about a cop that was blocked in and QD neg repped me all the way for some reason. Before that I had a lot of postive rep. Don't know why you attacked me when I didnt insult you and all these other people are calling you stupid and you havent said a word to them.
    Picture compliments of ~CF Photography~

kodak disposable ftw Dwisforme05's Avatar

there is no performance advantage what so ever running a higher octane gas in a car if its not tuned for it. but it is better to run higher octane if possible. its more refined, hence the higher rating so its cleaner gas... its not gonna hurt you per-say to run 87 but it is better to run higher octane if possible. thats also not to say you should go buy 110 lol.
    I CAN HAZ 8 CYLINDERS?

Cameron Flaisch Photography
    Canon Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Dwisforme05
    there is no performance advantage what so ever running a higher octane gas in a car if its not tuned for it. but it is better to run higher octane if possible. its more refined, hence the higher rating so its cleaner gas... its not gonna hurt you per-say to run 87 but it is better to run higher octane if possible. thats also not to say you should go buy 110 lol.
    Umm... no. my lx's motor (r18) is not designed to run on anything above 87, that being said tell me what the benefits are of me running a higher octane are when honda engineers tell me not to as it is not good for my motor.
    Yeah, I know.

LOL at arguing over gas.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123