sick offset... How about some fender pulling for the flushness.Originally Posted by Jecht
![]()
sick offset... How about some fender pulling for the flushness.Originally Posted by Jecht
![]()
Drift sticker, roof rack, stretched tires...Originally Posted by Jecht
eh. Fix those three easily changeable things and it's the hotness.
roll the fenders...Originally Posted by Deke
![]()
couple more:
![]()
86 MR2 4age, 86 MR2 20V, 84 MR2 3lc RHD, 01 MR2 Spyder, 92 SE V6 5spd Camry.
so maybe i have an mr2 problem.....
What bothers me about this pic is the white man holding this license plateOriginally Posted by twincannon26
What? Let's keep the quality of the thread up. Nothing against you or RX7s.
MORE FCs
![]()
IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs
- IA Mgmt
Originally Posted by Jecht
Reps if I can.
repsOriginally Posted by Jecht
that keg tank in the 1st pic is exactly how i'm doing mine.
Last edited by BKgen®; 04-08-2008 at 10:07 AM.
nice
^Haha, doesn't bother me.
Something I came across ..![]()
![]()
+ a few more.
Check out this offset![]()
![]()
MORE KDM GOODNESS
hood louvres =
![]()
MOAR!!!
![]()
and this one caught my eye
oh yeah, this one too.
![]()
I like that yellow one! DAMMN thats hawt!
*kissing ass for reps*![]()
NIKON Squad | D90
Originally Posted by KustomBuildz
![]()
unfortunately i must spread before giving it to you again![]()
Well when you get around to repping me I request the gif in your sig:idb::idb:Originally Posted by GKtib®
lolz
NIKON Squad | D90
PURE KOREAN SEX
more secksie![]()
Originally Posted by GKtib®
Good stuff!![]()
NIKON Squad | D90
sexy tibbys.... specially the grey one with the gold wheels...... All i have to do now is wait till i get my genesis coupe.
I see good stuffOriginally Posted by TOPSE-R
![]()
NIKON Squad | D90
Guess I could add a few more ..![]()
![]()
lol in that first pic, looks like those headlights are packing some james bond gatling-gun action![]()