Saw this beauty at Regal 24 today.... Just some quick shots..
![]()
Saw this beauty at Regal 24 today.... Just some quick shots..
![]()
Awesome, but at the same time boring...cuz it's easy to spot an exotic car at Regal 24.
I sure wouldn't be a happy camper if I walked outside and saw you that close to my car.
Originally Posted by Six2Six
LOL!
Not sure If I could enjoy the Movie with my car all exposed like that!
Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?
Originally Posted by Kevykev
that'z why i never take my whip to the movies dawg!!!![]()
~wife be like so ...how was the movie?~
~i be like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?~
~then i think back to the 23454469753234535786 trips to go check on my car~
![]()
Yeah a picture of the entire car would be better than a few pictures of small portions of the car. Thats my two cents. Nice siting though.
***Lotus Elise***
BlackWatchRacing/Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance
There was one of those at work the other day on a trailer, it was fucked up. It looked like it was rear ended and pushed into the car in front of it. They are nice cars. I saw a Lamborghini chasing a F355 a month or so ago, it was such a sweet sound. That is the one thing I like about being down here, there are nice cars EVERYWHERE. I saw a fuckin Maybach at Wallmart for christs sake. Nice pics though, I have some of an RS6 from work I will have to upload.
Rookie Photographer FTL!
Damn Nice. You could have got wider shots though.
what the hell is wrong with your picture taking abilities?
can you just not get a pic of an ENTIRE car?
Val for President
pics suck.. and i seen this car last night on peachtree at 112