Thread: 18" OZ ANTARES wheels with Nitto 555 tires (5 lug 5x100)

IA KING

Default 18" OZ ANTARES wheels with Nitto 555 tires (5 lug 5x100)

i have a set of oz wheels ANTARES in 18" w/ nitto 555 (225/40/18) ... two of the wheels have minor curbage but nothing major that can't be fixeded. asking 300$ + s/h (5 lug 5x100 came off a 2000 jetta)

you can email me @ [email protected] or im @ [email protected]

local pickup is available i live in atlanta suburbs. (am willing to nego delievery or meet up)

I LOVE AWD

whats up i like the wheels i live right outside atl will pick up call me 770-403-0872 jerahmy

Certified Gearhead

Props for a good man! these are great wheels!

-CJ

Unknown

hey i have the cash and can pick up right now lol! i really really want these wheels. are they still for sale? i am local and can pick up also. please pm me and let me know ASAP. thanks bro