Thread: FS:96 Integra Whole Front DISK BRAKE Assembly... EVERYTHING From Upper A Arm to LCA's

Fuk Who U B!

Default FS:96 Integra Whole Front DISK BRAKE Assembly... EVERYTHING From Upper A Arm to LCA's

I have 2 sets of Front Disk Brake From a 96 LS Integra... The Rotors are still In good Conditions... Still brand new Brake Pads... And I still have a Warranty at AUTOZONE... It will Come with Spindles, Lower Control Arms, Rotors, Calipers, Brake Pads,Upper A Arms... !!!Asking 175obo...

This is good for any of you guys with A Swap in a EG or something... Good For Braking.....Trust me I been there and Done that with LS Swapped EG's and No Stopping Power...!!!!!

If Interested call 678-499-3070.... Dont Waste my Time Cuzzo!

AG Member

if you got rear i get it!