Thread: Dual Magnaflow 14829 ,2jz Coil On Plug Conversion VVTI Coils, R154 Driveshaft

Certified Gearhead

Default Dual Magnaflow 14829 ,2jz Coil On Plug Conversion VVTI Coils, R154 Driveshaft

Hey guys, my Sc300 chapter is coming to a close, I got rid of most my build parts, heres pretty much what is left. All parts are located near Columbus Ga. You are more than welcome to pick up, or will ship at your expense. Text or call 706-442-2003.

*Supra TT OE fuel pump $OLD

*2jz Na-T stainless steel oil feedline with is300 union bolt. $60

*Apex - I 3" filter. Filter is barely used, but does have some scratches. $55

*Dual Magnaflow 14829 mufflers with hangers and partial pipings for axle back. Good/Decent shape. Nothing major. Was on my sc400. Each of these new is $185. Ill take $OLD.

*2jzge Coil on plug conversion with 7m cps, brand new billet cover with bolts and gasket, 2jz vvti coilpacks. $OLD

*Apex I GTR intercooler core $450

*Carbon Kevlar seat. Only used for video gaming so far. Still "new" $350

*1 Piece steel R154 driveshaft. was for 2jz Sc400 with R154. $275 firm!

*Sc300 / Sc400 Black A Pillars $80

*Tan Centerconsole with armrest, an SEM black radio/climate control trim $75 for all.

Last edited by IronMonkey; 09-02-2014 at 11:19 AM.

hang a left, make a right and you're there

u ever come up to the ATL area? im interested in the magnaflow

Certified Gearhead

sorry man...magnaflow are sold....updated rest...