Thread: Used Bride Vios III LowMax Seat w/ Universal Brackets - Real made in Japan - $250

Default Used Bride Vios III LowMax Seat w/ Universal Brackets - Real made in Japan - $250

Hey guys,

I've got a used Bride Vios III lowmax seat that I'm looking to get rid of. The seat is in great condition with just small signs of wear (I tried to get this as well as I could in the pics) and is a really good super-light sturdy seat. The fit is pretty slim so folks with a larger waist might not fit all that well but if you fit its very comfortable for a fixed back. This comes with universal brackets and hardware so you can mount them either to the floor or to stock seat sliders. I'm looking to get $250 obo for the seat, just shoot me a PM if you're interested
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_5831-jpg   -img_5829-jpg   -img_5826-jpg  

I'm not trying to shit in your thread, but I do not believe that is a real VIOS. Reasons being, primarily because the VIOS III has a gray and glittery backing, not black. The made in Japan tag means nothing anymore, many replicas too sport a fake made in Japan tag. The real seat will also have a TEES sticker by the seat belt passthrough on the side. The universal seat brackets are also a dead give away. Authentic Brides are never sold with universal brackets and owners of authentic $700+ each seats rarely purchase universal rails. If you have any documentation of purchase or can take pictures proving otherwise, then I'm sorry for the question. However, there are too many people out there who do not know how to spot the fakes and are exploited.

One of many sites which help identify counterfeit:
    Fake Bride - Spot the Difference..

The seat is $250, who cares?

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    The seat is $250, who cares?
    Who cares? People who appreciate knowing what they are buying and care about authentic parts...
    The title states "Real". If it in fact is not real, then that's a problem.

I kinda doubt anyone looking for a legit bride seat has a budget of $250

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Im just putting it up as I got it from the PO but I just did a bit of quick reading and I realize this just might be a replica. My bad for the mispost! Mod help me change the title?

Anyway, I'm just throwing it up there for a little less than I got em for so still just shoot me the offers, I'll be reasonable

Thanks guys