I have a number of universal digital igntion systems for sale, all used systems are fully operational to my knowlege but are missing various compenents, i.e. wiring, etc.
One system is new, still in it's original pakaging, only unboxed for picture taking purposes. All shipping will be calculated on an idividual basis, give me an adress, and i will give you a quote. So here's what we have;

MSD 6ANL Part #6430 -USED- with installation instructions, main unit only, missing main harness which can be purchased here:
MSD Ignition 6ALN (6430) Wiring Harness ASY17296 New | eBay

$160+ shipping

MSD 6A Multispark digital ignition. Part # 6200. USED- all wiring intact, comes with installation intructions, no coil, but I do have one i can throw in at an additional cost.
$140+ shipping

MSD 6A Multispark digital ignition. Part #6200 USED- has wiring, although some of it is a bit short, easy to legthen and run where you need it. no coil.

$130+ shipping

MSD 6A Multispark digital ignition. Part #6200 -USED- This unit has the shortest leads of all, all wiring will most likely need to be extended during installation, hence the lower price than the others.

$120+ shipping

Accel 300+ digital ignition system w/ Acel super coil. Part # 49300 and 140009- NEW- This system is still in it's original pakaging, old pakaging, but none the less original. Comes complete with all associated wiring and documentation.\

$250+ shipping

Accel 300+ digital ignition system. Part # 49300 -USED- Main unit only, no wiring except what is attatched to the unit itself. Also have a used coil I will throw in free of charge.

$100+ shipping