Up for sale is a DDMTuning HID Xenon Kit for bulbs using an H7 bulb size. Never been used, opened the packaging to inspect that all parts were there.

Reason I had not used it was because I had ordered it 3 months ago for my old bike. I didn't expect DDMTuning to take 2 months to ship the product but it appears they ship from overseas and by the time it had gotten to my home, my bike had already sold. My new bike does not use the same headlight bulb so they're useless to me.

Remember that 35w is a safe way to go to ensure you won't be blowing fuses. 4500k shows the most usable light. The higher you go (8000k, 12000k) you'll start to get a bluey-purpleish tint which is not good for lumen output. That's why most big car brands like Acura and Infiniti choose to use 4300k for their cars.

So why should you buy it here rather than at their site?

For one, I will ship either that day or within 2 business days. DDM Tuning took exactly a month and a half to ship. You'll also be saving some money with me.

Feel free to message me or call me at 678-492-17one1. Text/calling is better due to the fact that I don't frequent IA daily.

I paid 65 dollars for it but will sell it for $40