Thread: NRG quick release Hub

Default NRG quick release Hub *price drop*

Quote, originally posted by NRG website »
    NRG steering quick release kits feature CNC aluminum components with a ball bearing structured release. These kits are designed to integrate with any well known 6 hole hub adapters, and will accept all popular aftermarket steering wheels. Not only is this a great anti-theft measure, it looks cool too!

Seriously, it's a good product. Simple to use, looks nice, and no one can hot wire your car and drive off without a steering wheel.

PRICES:
    Silver=$85 Shipped
    Titanium=$85 Shipped
    Carbon Fiber=$95 Shipped (currently extremly backordered)
    Last edited by Accord; 03-05-2005 at 09:15 PM.

I can get Blue and Red as well, but those are special order and might cost a few extra dollars since I have to pay the extra cost of getting them. Also before I accept the paypal you will know if any product is backorderd.
    If you want a quick response Email me at [email protected].

I prefer paypal.
    [email protected]

Please include the following:
    Your Name
    Your Address
    Your SN on AD Name
    What Color You Want

Edit- I can get most Sparco and Momo hubs for $55 shipped. I can also get steering wheels, pm if you want a price on a wheel. Of course this could vary from vehicle to vehicle.

I can also get some Sparco and momo seats and steering wheels please let me know for any other requsts or orders

Thanks
    ~Vik

Default Pics

NRG Quick Release Hubs
    $85 Shipped!!

also if you are local and can pick it up the price is $80
    Last edited by Accord; 03-05-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Fuk Who U B!

Do they sell steering wheels too??? Let me know.. i may be interested. and Post a Site where I can find Steering wheels... Do yall give Combo deal on Hub and Steering wheels, If so IM SERIOUSLY INTERESTED!!!

http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/...tom%20Interior

Any steering wheel form there and alot more just let me know exactley what your looking for also the price for the steering wheel will be cheaper then listed on that link and yes I will give you an additional discount if you order both.

Fuk Who U B!

Im looking for just a Plain Black and Red Stitching Steering... I want it to Look OEM... But I also want the NRG quick Release HUB... I have Cash In hands... !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soloboy
    Im looking for just a Plain Black and Red Stitching Steering... I want it to Look OEM... But I also want the NRG quick Release HUB... I have Cash In hands... !!!

Did you not see any steering wheels you like in the link above?