Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Built B16 Engine, Parting out entire EG hatch

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

BUMP IT UP !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Certified Gearhead

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUr LITTLE SHOP!!! Your a dick and need someone to beat your ass REALLY good{not saying itll be me but itll happen}!!! So fuck you and fuck steve!!! Im not gonna jump thru hoops for anything or anyone .....If your shop was where someone can find it like battle ground {not stuffed in the back somewhere cause you cant get a real shop}then this wouldnt be happening.You give NO DIRECTIONS..Say go to mapquest {BUT THOSE ARE WRONG ALSO} What do you want me to think my way there . This is why i hated your fucking ass to begin with !!! YOUR A DICK , and need to work on your people skills. You cant run a company and think everyone is gonna bend over backwards for you! Then you know im close and wont pick your "personal" phone...What a FUCKING ASSHOLE... I didnt have the shops #....Point is you can blame me all you want but what it comes to is you will NOT work with people, you have NO people skills , your a dick and you think the fucking world goes around you ..Spoiled rich kid is what im thinking....Yea back the fagteckidd hater #1..I know you dont care about this but you will one day when you find out im right. I have been running my own company for 7 years now.... See i started mine from NOTHING.....No mommy and daddy.............So the next time you talk to me like that or think you want to im at commerce EVERYFRIDAY!!! You got my #!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sir2civichatch
    YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUr LITTLE SHOP!!!
    3500sq ft is small? i didnt know that.

Your a dick and need someone to beat your ass REALLY good{not saying itll be me but itll happen}!!! So fuck you and fuck steve!!! Im not gonna jump thru hoops for anything or anyone .....
    No one asked you to jump through hoops , just learn to READ. i posted directions AND THE SHOP PHONE NUMBER. ive had 5 people come by here and look at the car, your the only one that cant figure it out.

If your shop was where someone can find it like battle ground {not stuffed in the back somewhere cause you cant get a real shop}then this wouldnt be happening.
    Hmmmm, like a real shop. right, i have 17 cars in my parking lot and 3 more inside, but im not a real shop. im fake y0! i dont do any business, im broke. plenty of poeple can find out shop, it is of the road, but im sorry, next time im looking or a location ill call you for your expert advice.

You give NO DIRECTIONS..Say go to mapquest {BUT THOSE ARE WRONG ALSO} What do you want me to think my way there . This is why i hated your fucking ass to begin with !!! YOUR A DICK , and need to work on your people skills.
    I do fine thank you very much, i have plenty of happy customers, im not being a dick. i todl you to follow instructions and you couldnt then came on here and said you wasted your time. you wsted your own time. be smart and read next time, do o ihave to connect the dots for you? do you want me to be your on star service?

You cant run a company and think everyone is gonna bend over backwards for you! Then you know im close and wont pick your "personal" phone...What a FUCKING ASSHOLE... I didnt have the shops #....Point is you can blame me all you want but what it comes to is you will NOT work with people, you have NO people skills , your a dick and you think the fucking world goes around you ..Spoiled rich kid is what im thinking....
    I run a company fine, i have plenty of supoprters and if you dont like me, oh well, ill sleep at night. I DONT PICK UP MY PERSONAL PHONE AT WORK. you never left me a message, and you never called my shop. Im sorry, but when im at work i dont pick up my PERSONAL cell phone, if you dont like it, too bad. should have called the shop. spoiled rich kid LOL you dont even know me so i really dont care

Yea back the fagteckidd hater #1..I know you dont care about this but you will one day when you find out im right. I have been running my own company for 7 years now.... See i started mine from NOTHING.....No mommy and daddy.............So the next time you talk to me like that or think you want to im at commerce EVERYFRIDAY!!! You got my #!!!!
    I dont care, cause you cant follow directions you got mad, and you never called me at work you called my cellphone, whihc i explained NOT TO CALL. my mom and dad never funded this shop, i dont even own it, i started MY BUSINESS SRZ RACING on my own with no bank loan and no investors. U run your own business cool, im happy for you. if i couldnt find your business do you think i would call your office or your personal cell phone, hmmmmm, the rest of the "sane" world would call the business phone. i dont have your number and i never have, so i have no idea what it is.

you wanna find me ill be at commerce in a few weeks when my CRX is done. you can run it or be an ETHUG to me all you want. i realy dont care buddy.

your all mad cause you couldnt find a building and you never even called the business you were looking for, AND I POSTED THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FIRST POST JACKASS.

READ NEXT TIME

kthxbye

EDIT: STEVE EVEN POSTED BETTER DIRECTIONS
    IF YOU WOULD HAVE CALLED THE SHOP I WOULD HAVE GUIDED YOU IN, but instead you never even did that. If your looking for autozone, and you cant find it do you call for directions, or do you call the managers cell phone? lol
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I left 2 voicemails....duh...
    2009 zx10R
    2005 919
    2006 xt225 dual sport

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by vteckidd
    I run a company fine, i have plenty of supoprters and if you dont like me, oh well, ill sleep at night. I DONT PICK UP MY PERSONAL PHONE AT WORK. you never left me a message, and you never called my shop. Im sorry, but when im at work i dont pick up my PERSONAL cell phone, if you dont like it, too bad. should have called the shop. spoiled rich kid LOL you dont even know me so i really dont care
    OK...so, i was the one that called you... you spoke to me the first time i called and i told you we were coming... you were cool about everything... then when we couldn't find the place i called the same # (your cell) and you did not answer... i called back 2 more times and left a voice mail on the last call... if you knew it was us, why didn't you just answer the phone? you knew we were coming down there to get the stuff...

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUr LITTLE SHOP!!! Your a dick and need someone to beat your ass REALLY good{not saying itll be me but itll happen}!!! So fuck you and fuck steve!!! Im not gonna jump thru hoops for anything or anyone .....If your shop was where someone can find it like battle ground {not stuffed in the back somewhere cause you cant get a real shop}then this wouldnt be happening.You give NO DIRECTIONS..Say go to mapquest {BUT THOSE ARE WRONG ALSO} What do you want me to think my way there . This is why i hated your fucking ass to begin with !!! YOUR A DICK , and need to work on your people skills. You cant run a company and think everyone is gonna bend over backwards for you! Then you know im close and wont pick your "personal" phone...What a FUCKING ASSHOLE... I didnt have the shops #....Point is you can blame me all you want but what it comes to is you will NOT work with people, you have NO people skills , your a dick and you think the fucking world goes around you ..Spoiled rich kid is what im thinking....Yea back the fagteckidd hater #1..I know you dont care about this but you will one day when you find out im right. I have been running my own company for 7 years now.... See i started mine from NOTHING.....No mommy and daddy.............So the next time you talk to me like that or think you want to im at commerce EVERYFRIDAY!!! You got my #!!!!
    whoaz wassup with all this shit im trying 2 sell my items with some help ..
    yet a lil grl like u is bitching cause u could not follow directions .. come on please stop .. and why the fuck would you say fuck you to me when i didnt do anything wrong except ask a question to you and help you out? i was not even being sarcastic or anything ..
    so before you open your mouth learn to read directions a lil better, i went alone and you went with helpers .. and you still couldnt find the shop .. i stopped and asked a shop on da same road where it was .. you drove around for 3 hours and wasted ur time and ur gas money .. look stupid if you were smart about it and knew gas price was high you could of atleast asked someone on the same daym road .. cause obviously they would know ..
    yea it is in da back but i found it with a lil help which you could not do ..
    so enough of your bitching cause you couldnt find the shop or ask someone for help ..
    Last edited by nolimitsteveo; 09-16-2005 at 03:46 PM.
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump this up ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

ARE THE BRAKES STILL FOR SALE......I NEED AN ANSWER, I GOT A BUYER FOR THEM RIGHT NOW.....CLUTCH STILL FOR SALE TOO??????

???????

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm94Coupe
    ARE THE BRAKES STILL FOR SALE......I NEED AN ANSWER, I GOT A BUYER FOR THEM RIGHT NOW.....CLUTCH STILL FOR SALE TOO??????

???????
    brakes are still for sale and also clutch - mainstream performance ..
    u do know how to get there right ??
    230 for both items lmk ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

thought u said the brakes were 70??......is the clutch 160? that what u sayin?

thought u said the brakes were 70??......is the clutch 160? that what u sayin?
    sry read wrong on da post $200 - take it ..

u know how 2 get 2 mainstream ?
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

no i dont, i will get directions if i have an address......the brakes arent for me, they are 70 right?? asking so many times so i can let my boi know

the clutch is 130.....just makin sure.....

selling the shell also????

no i dont, i will get directions if i have an address......the brakes arent for me, they are 70 right?? asking so many times so i can let my boi know

the clutch is 130.....just makin sure.....

selling the shell also????
    70 for brake - 130 for clutch -

5014 frank aiken road
    powder spring, ga 30127

the last number on da map quest direction stay on that road on ur right side u will see a BIG WHITE MAIL BOX make a right into that driveway and its the right gate ..
    the shell is for sale if you want it .. but i highly doubt you will ..

like the post says must bring ur own tools ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

BUMP !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

how much u want for the shell.....i got a boi that said he want to build his own car,LOL.....u got a price?

u do know my hatch is messed up ?? got into an accident and the right side is smashed in ..

if he still wants it he can take it for $250 ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump ~~~
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

WTF?

I called dibs on the brakes for $70. So who's getting the brakes?

Me? or the guy who decided he wanted them after Me?

Quote Originally Posted by RotiEatter
    WTF?

I called dibs on the brakes for $70. So who's getting the brakes?

Me? or the guy who decided he wanted them after Me?
    did u pm mike to hold for you and when ull get ??
    if u did den its urs and im sry i didnt know if it was on hold for anyone ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump it up ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump bump !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

I would but that was a full tank of gas for me....I wasted almost 30$ .. It wouldnt be a big deal but he knew i was comming and i tried to call for a hour. Thanks but no thanks...If this how he does things he has a longggg hard road for his shop...Not mad but i am a little bitter. I got of early and rushed an hour and a half away with help and tools for nothing...BIG waste of time and gas!!! This is like to 20th time i have tried to get something from him..Its like trying to find wizard of oz....I GIVE UP....
    in mikes defense...it should have been fairly easy to see...especially in the dark. i was there tuning last night and both bays were open and a boosted si screaming on the dyno. should have heard it and seen the lights. i was also there 'til 10pm finishing ecu's for folks and didn't hear the phone ring at all.
    MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE & DIGITAL BOX TUNING
    ECU CHIPPING/SOCKETING/TUNING-HONDATA, CROME, BRE, TURBOEDIT
    HONDATA DEALER/TUNER
    NISSAN REALTIME-NISTUNE
    MITSUBISHI AND SUBARU TUNING AVAILABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by scttydb411
    in mikes defense...it should have been fairly easy to see...especially in the dark. i was there tuning last night and both bays were open and a boosted si screaming on the dyno. should have heard it and seen the lights. i was also there 'til 10pm finishing ecu's for folks and didn't hear the phone ring at all.
    dude dont waster ur breathe anymore its deaded not our fault they could not follow directions and there hating on me cause they got lost ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

BUMP THIS UP !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

OK...so, i was the one that called you... you spoke to me the first time i called and i told you we were coming... you were cool about everything... then when we couldn't find the place i called the same # (your cell) and you did not answer... i called back 2 more times and left a voice mail on the last call... if you knew it was us, why didn't you just answer the phone? you knew we were coming down there to get the stuff...
    You called me earlier in the day on my lunch break, i answered the phone thinking it was someone else.

I told you to make sure you got to the shop at a decent hour, and to call me AT THE SHOP if you werent going to make it.

I also had 3 voicemails, and one of them was from your number im guessing, and all it was was backround noise.

sorry you couldnt find it, sorry you wasted you time, next time call the business your looking for. not my cell.

BUMP

BRAKES ARE SPOKEN FOR ROTTIEATER

WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL TUESDAY< READ THE FIRST POST.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

BUMP !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

BUMP !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump ...
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

140 on one wheel

what did this motor dyno?>
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

i never dynoed it .. but its a b16 ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump this now ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

bump ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nolimitsteveo
    i never dynoed it .. but its a b16 ..
    No more than 109/160 Lbs/HP

Fuk Who U B!

But Its Built..Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Soloboy
    But Its Built..Right?
    yes fully built .. i was very happy till car got wrecked ..
    i need money to pay bills & hospital fee ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast