Thread: !!!!!!!15" broze blades

Threaded View

Default !!!!!!!15" blades

Sup IA, i have a set of 15" rims for sale. Rims are in mint/perfect condition with no scratches or curb dent or anything. Paint is still very nice with minor to no chip. all rims are pretty much perfect and tires are still good on all four ( about 65-80 % thread left)

looking for trades or cash. llmk

(ill only be in town till Monday and will be back on Friday. So if you want the rims pick it up tomorrow or wait until i come back on Friday and you can pick it up anytime.)

Dont know how much to ask so just throw me a price and we can work something out... thanks for looking

>>>>ALL FOUR LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE ON THE PIX SO THERES NO SUPRISES WHEN YOU SEE IT>>>>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dscn3058-jpg   -dscn3059-jpg  
    Last edited by ChaOzXx; 03-04-2007 at 08:30 PM.