Thread: Bucket Seats for sale>>>

Threaded View

Default Bucket Seats for sale>>> Updated with Groupbuy

*Everybody Please read before going any further:
    These seats are to be used for off-road use only. These are not FIA approved seats( as same as some other Big company bucket seats).
    If they are to be used in a track event, some associations require some sort of metal back brace,(can be found at Summit Racing), to be attached to a roll bar/cage behind some bucket seats. So, take this message into consideration, when buying these seats or any other bucket seats. Just looking out.
    >PAt

*Black seats have been sold**

**G.Apple Red and Blue bucket Seats**

What's one of the most important car parts of the interior? If you answered seats, keep reading. G.Apple brings to you it's first line of performance seats to the U.S. These seats will hug you and your bottom until you've had enough. I test sat in one of these and when I got up, the seat stuck to my butt and had to pull it off! Handcrafted so well with the highest quality materials.

black FRP

Inner seat

+3M materials+

Blue Seats

Arrows point to small slit in fabric on one red seat caused during shipping

Side mounted brackets(under seat)

Someone requested Stealth Black? These are soo dope, might keep them for myself

Main Features

1. Brand new and plastic wrapped
    2. Lightweight 12lbs. Seat cloth made with moisture absorbing 3M flannel( An industry First!)
    3. Grade A FRP bucket
    4. Padded removable memory-foam pads
    5. Universal fitment.
    6. Seat brackets and hardware included.Can be used with Memory Super Low Position Seat Mount (seat Rail And Slider) or Nagisa Auto Super Low Seat Rails. Seat with brackets dimensions: 36.5x23x19 inches each; inner seat area at widest: 15 inches
    7. Measurements include, for inner-seat at narrowest: 14 in.; overall height:35 in.; height of seat at the shoulder wings: 22 in.
    List Price: 350.00 Sale: 200.00 each seat plus shipping *(Free delivery around Gwinnett)

*Black seats have been sold*

PM for shipping quotes

Royal Blue Seats also available
    Last edited by Extra Made; 11-05-2007 at 08:23 PM.