Thread: QUANTUM AUDIO

Certified Gearhead

Default QUANTUM AUDIO

has anyone ever used or heard of quantum audio??? Are these any good. One of my audio stores told me to get these in my duece. They said it sounds nice. I heard the amp powering two db drvie subs and they hit hard.
    subs: qc10s4... 750w/ rms
    amp: q1100.1 ....550x1@4ohm , 1100x1@2ohn

I have a Quantum Audio 12" sub in a ported box in my Scion tC. Pushed by a 400w Power Acoustic amp. Good bang for my buck!! They are pretty reliable if you want simple bass, good addition to any sound system. I think they would sound good, especially two tens or twelves.
    "OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING"

emartu

Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar

I have a quantum, the cosmic series 12, and the damn thing is blown 1 week after i bought it. Granted its loud, a Kicker CVR would be a much better choice for the 20$ difference.

Everyone's experience is different with Quantum. Honestly, it's better to spend good money on a quality system, so it lasts!! The QA sub in my tc is only temporary anyway, I'm upgrading in December (hopefully). Keep doing research and find what best suits your ride and expectations. Quantum Audio is good for moderate systems, not for Competition like the Kicker brand or Audiobahn brands. Just save your dimes for what you really want, you'll be glad you did.
    "OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING"