Thread: Pisses me off

Banned

Default Pisses me off

that when an american flag is shown being burned on tv it's nothing but when reports of possible misstreatment of the Koran or anything else from the middle east come up then whoever did the supposed misstreating must apologize.... the person that reported it must apologize and retract the story and say it was just hearsay.....i think this is total crap...that is all

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

It's spelled "Quran." Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Z71StarsNBarsZ71
    that when an american flag is shown being burned on tv it's nothing but when reports of possible misstreatment of the Koran or anything else from the middle east come up then whoever did the supposed misstreating must apologize.... the person that reported it must apologize and retract the story and say it was just hearsay.....i think this is total crap...that is all
    uhhh there is a slight difference b/w a flag and a holy book that a religion is based on that a billion people have faith in.....

yousef
    Val RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

Quote Originally Posted by theskinnyone
    uhhh there is a slight difference b/w a flag and a holy book that a religion is based on that a billion people have faith in.....

yousef

true

Banned

is it still not disrespecting....i couldn't care less the level of significance the point is that is pure disrespect but yet we are expected to apologize to them?

lol i tink we shouldnt appolgiez sorry to say but we did wrong ... now were even lol

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by theskinnyone

yousef
    i agree. you have to compare apples to apples. Some1 burning the Bible would be equivalent to the Quran. Not trying to say burning the flag isn't a big deal but it would be like the equivalent of burning ANY countrys flag. The holy book is a way bigger deal though than the flag. I'd be more pissed about religious texts whether it be the Quran or the Bible than flags.

IA KING

who fucking cares i think we should just nuke the middle east and get it over w/... the oil will be there 20 years from now. i'm tired of billions in tax dollars being spent on a loosing cause.