Thread: Looking for Employment...Still.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

Default Looking for Employment...Still.

So, I'm back. Feels good actually even though I am not working. Anyway, I need a job. I have tried the usual suggested places (to many to list). I have applied at ULINE already, Coparts etc. I have 40 applications out there hoping to get a response from someone soon. I have already cleared craigslist for just about every job available up to today. I really would like to get something making 10+. I am still doing school but, I haven't started yet so I would like to get on somewhere so I can tailor my school schedule around work if necessary. You can post, pm me, or email me which comes directly to my phone, ([email protected]) if you know of anything or can help me get in the door. If you have a position open give me a chance. I know most businesses don't like to hire students but, I proved to my last employer that I am not one of these fly by night kids. I'm almost 30 and I need a stable position that I can do while in school and you never know, you might have yourself a permanent employee with a degree shortly. I greatly appreciate the help, consideration, and time in advance.

Shits real out here. You betta keep a strap and learn somethin'

GL man..i know the struggle. i do not wish what you're going through on 99% people

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

Sammich,

I am tempted to move again but I don't want to jump from school to school. I hear Charleston isn't any better. Ive got family deep in SC being a Gaillard but, nothing worth the move.

SN: I am still looking, my main post still applies.

Shits real out here. You betta keep a strap and learn somethin'

put in resumes everywhere man...i'm planning on tossing resumes out crazy after i get my situation taken care of...it's hard to get picked up anywhere unless u have a real good inside connect. i wouldnt move somewhere then put in resumes, i'd put in resumes first to places u wouldnt mind moving then move after, if at all possible

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Have you tried the typical fast food joints? Go inside and talk to the managers, avoid online applications.

Unknown

Stop wasting your time by dropping off just cv's. Why don't you try with some of the online projects. Try to work at some on-line working platforms.

Web Development Services Are Here: Call Now At Techogee Toll Free number: (0044)208-144-1709 E-Commerce Website Design Service | E-Commerce Web Design Services | Affordable Website Design Service
    Last edited by Samrodriguez; 05-09-2015 at 12:46 AM.