Thread: Looking for Employment Opportunity: Moving back to Atlanta.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

Lightbulb Looking for Employment Opportunity: Moving back to Atlanta.

To all,

I am moving back to Atlanta in December, and I am looking for employment. I am currently a full-time student but, if the job is right I can work school around the work schedule. I currently have a job here but, it is not providing me with enough to survive while doing school here. I have experience in security (Doorman, unarmed, very little private security), bar backing, SA'ing (server assistant) in a fine dining environment , warehouse, and very little retail. I know how to talk to people and I know how to handle responsibility. I don't do drugs illegal or recreational and I have a reliable 00'' maxima (dd). I am willing to do just about any kind of work. If anyone knows of a position that is available, a company that is hiring, or if you have a position available please feel free to contact me. I can be contacted through PM's or email me @ [email protected]. If you have any information, please let me know. Seriously, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you. Sincerely,
    Keith aka Slow Motion

Shits real out here. You betta keep a strap and learn somethin'

shouldnt have moved away in the first place

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post
    shouldnt have moved away in the first place
    Lol..... It was good while it lasted. Things just turned around here. I learned some things while I was down here so it's all good. I'm just ready to come back home, handle business, so I can start being able to eat on a regular basis.

Shits real out here. You betta keep a strap and learn somethin'

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Motion View Post
    Lol..... It was good while it lasted. Things just turned around here. I learned some things while I was down here so it's all good. I'm just ready to come back home, handle business, so I can start being able to eat on a regular basis.
    i heard Uline in buford was hiring forklift operators starting at $17/hr

Banned

find a staffing agency that caters more to your needs and contact them.