Thread: car sales

Banned

Default car sales

so Its been really tough finding a new job in this shit economy, but I was finally offered a legit position working sales at a car dealership in alpharetta. you guys think I should do it or make my money stretch out a little more until something else comes along. I never finished college and don't really have enough money to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by fatty View Post
    so Its been really tough finding a new job in this shit economy, but I was finally offered a legit position working sales at a car dealership in alpharetta. you guys think I should do it or make my money stretch out a little more until something else comes along. I never finished college and don't really have enough money to go back.
    Why not at least take this for now until you can find something better? Kind of a dickish move, but a paycheck is a paycheck.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by fatty View Post
    A job is a job... Be grateful you have one.
    It's not the speed that kill's its the sudden stop at the end.

When I could not find anything else i could always find auto sales. It is tough and cut throat. Some are amazing at and some will be gone in a month. Get money while you can and keep looking.
    95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING View Post
    Why not at least take this for now until you can find something better? Kind of a dickish move, but a paycheck is a paycheck.
    This.

You never know, you could really like it and be good at it. Car salesman love me. When I bought my Ram, it was a done deal in 15 minutes. I spent more time waiting on finance approval and the paperwork than I did with the salesman. He was an asshole though and I almost walked out while we waited on the paperwork.