Thread: 250K Chase and Living Social grant for small businesses!!!!

Question 250K Chase and Living Social grant for small businesses!!!!

Hey guys I work at Savant, it's a IT firm located in Woodstock GA, however we have clients across the US. Savant has been in business for 9 years and we specialize in EHR (electronic health records) mainly for pediatric and family practice. Chase and living social is giving out a 250k grant for small businesses and we currently have 93/250 votes. We need 250 before this Saturday @11:59 pm . I was wondering if you guys /gals are bored throughout the day could you go to missionsmallbusiness.com login your facebook and for the business name type Savant and just click vote? It takes like 20 secs. We found out about the event this past Sunday and it has been running since may? So yea I need some help and if you have 20 seconds to vote I would greatly appreciate it truthfully. I am slowly exhausting out of options .

Thanks in advance :idb:,

Jonathan To :boobies:

R.I.P - 8.27.07

Sorry Moderators, I would of put it here if I saw it I apologize, but thanks for moving it and not deleting it.

R.I.P - 8.27.07

21 views and not 1 vote ??? I need your support guys!

R.I.P - 8.27.07