Quote Originally Posted by 97greencivic
does it matter if u have a charge for trespass or if u have felonys as a juvenile?
Hmmm, don't know but I'd still give a try

Quote Originally Posted by db_bogdan
can u drive a postal truck you`ve been charged with:
5 Speeding tickets
Recless Driving
Laying drag
Recless conduct with auto-vehicle
Loud music
?????? if yes... i`ll go and take an aplication!
I think it's like 2 years of good driving? But, yeah,I see the postman doing this all the time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jgsnismoser
Yo am a Illegal immigrant and no pay tax. Can me apply to this job??
For you, seek professional help!
Maybe a lawyer, ask him if you can if you can work.
And, who doesn't want to pay tax?!

Deathbyturbo, Does Buddha have big ears and loops, and retired Navy sailors have tatoos?! What you waiting for go apply,already!

Who is this Bob Saget?