Thanks guys!

With some advice from some fellow FD owners, I decided to trim my factory mud-guard flaps and re-install them. I think it was the right decision.

I had Jimmy Diaz AKA "VIP Fender Rolling - ATL" come by yesterday for a couple hours to do a mild pull and roll on my fenders. Unfortunately my front passenger fender apparently has a big chunk of metal missing that made it impossible to properly roll, so that really sucks. Jimmy did the best he could, though.

I guess I might need to do my widebody kit a little sooner than planned.

The pull is pretty subtle, not like the all-out 45-degree angled "flare" that I am used to seeing when other FD guys do this, but it should be enough to prevent me from rubbing on at least 3 out of 4 fenders. lol..

Unfortunately, looking at my wheel setup in general made me realize one future concern I have now, which is that when the guys at Speed For Sale moved my steering rack forward, they had to fabricate custom swaybar mounting brackets that is mounted underneath the steering rack and removes a good ~2 inches of ground clearance.

My current ground clearance is now only about ~3.5" which sucks because I was really hoping to lower my car a little bit further. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable having any less than that 3.5" of ground clearance.. :/

Maybe later I'll look into other solutions to modifying the swaybar setup or if I ever go with 19" wheels then that should allow me to lower the coil-overs by another inch or so safely, I think.

Just kind of sucks. :/

Not sure I'll be able to work on the car any more this week, and then I'm out of town until May 23rd, so it might be a few weeks before any other real updates.

Nonetheless, I really appreciate your guys continued interest and support for my build.

Thank you!