so i figured i would share the progress of my 2013 FR-S in a build thread instead of filling the car pics section with random updates....

I picked up the car from Team scion in lithia springs December 16th 2012, searched high and low for a manual whiteout pearl FR-S with the options i wanted and finally found it.
pics of it when i got it home....

first thing that absoultely had to be changed was the scion badges, those were ordered the first day from FT86speedfactory and i also received a free 2" billet Perrin shorty antenna!!!!

after that was done, i decided the front end had a tad bit to much chrome for my liking. so i disasembled the front end to remove the headlights to black house them and to spray the high beam lenses a candy yellow, and taped out a few lines on the housing to remain chrome to give the front end a distinct custom look...

reasembled everything and this is how it turned out....

i love the way they turned out, after that i decided to upgrade the bulbs to HIDs since i have factory projectors with a nice beam cutoff and upgraded most of the other exterior bulbs to LEDs with white/amber switchback bulbs in the front turn signals...

added some inline resistors to the turn signals to get rid of the really fast blinking when changing to LEDs...

and the latest modification ive done is some BC racing coilovers......

then my good friend Whatever210 came over and we decided to take some pics together since theres kind of a internet rivalry between the two cars and we were bored lol.....

oh and i guess i saved the best for last.......
I have ordered the Vortech Supercharger kit with custom Perrin tune and smaller Perrin pulley, it was ordered in a group buy for a great deal last month and i just got word today that it should be at my door in 2 weeks. I CANT WAIT!!!!!

also ordered some staggered width(18x9, 18x10) 18" WORK emotion XD9 in bronze yesterday, they will be here next monday along with a ARK performance exhaust!!!!
what the wheels and exhaust look like...

more updates to come soon as parts start rolling in!!!!