More update..

Just before DGRR, I was asked by Speed Academy (Speed Academy) to do a write up about Plasti Dipping my FD. So, I've documented the process and they published it!

Go here to read the entire article.. Plasti Dip your car: Tips and tricks from a Pro | Speed Academy

Another photo.. from my event DGRR

Now that DGRR is over, I had approximately 3 weeks to get my car ready for the Exedy Booth at Formula Drift.. Also, I had a feature shoot with SpeedHunters.com
Its been my dream to be featured on SpeedHunters and one of my favorite photographer was going to shoot it, Larry Chen.

In 3 weeks, I'm going to install Turblown EWP kit, my new bumper, new color, new interior, etc.

To start, Turblown EWP kit (aka Davies Craig Electric Water pump)

I'm going to say this is one of the best mod I've done. Why?? Unlike other EWP kit I've seen, the controller will hold the pump from kicking in and pulse circulate during warm up, and once its fully warmed up, it will pump, when temp is too high, it will kick on the fans, and maintained the temp amazingly!! Another awesome feature is to continue to circulate the coolant and turn on the fan after engine is shut off.
Also, getting rid of air after filling the system with coolant was an ease. Just power the pump and fill!

Here is a video I did of the pump set up..

https://youtu.be/zOIlZNCwQ_Q