Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My H22a build with pics

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

And when all the bondo cracks, then what?

Certified Gearhead TattooedFish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    And when all the bondo cracks, then what?
    ??? It shouldn't its not off the shelf cheap bondo the kind I'm using actually has give to it and as long as you don't apply it any thicker than approx 1/8 max its fine.

sent from old rotary phone using tapatalk
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...uild-with-pics <---- My H22a Swap Pm Me if you got parts

Certified Gearhead TattooedFish's Avatar

I'm going to close / delete this thread soon and start a new one when I actually have something that's worth seeing I will make a new one since this one isn't generating much interest but on a ending note paint arrived earlier this week going to try to get the bay finished and lay down some primer this Sunday

sent from old rotary phone using tapatalk
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...uild-with-pics <---- My H22a Swap Pm Me if you got parts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234