Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wheels

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad
    yea,thats only real mod ive done to it.

im not putting nos on this motor either.
    so did u take off the stuff u bought from oldstech?? i would consider the rearend a mod as well. and maybe the shifter too. and u said u were going to buy some new stuff from summit tonight at the V.

i wouldnt have picked azenis if you're gonna be riding with that much camber :/

azenis tend to wear down a LOT faster than some of the cheaper tires out there.

but i do like those wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by b16EG-HaTcH
    yeah i appreciate it, but that whole huge -/+ camber fad is just ridiculous to me. when i pay a couple of hundred dollars for tires i wanna get all i can out of them, and not have to change them in 5k miles b/c the inside is sparking from my killer camber. nah it will never be a daily, just cant trust anyone to leave it parked anywhere any more. it will be a fun track/weekend/meet,event car.right now it is a stock internal b16.....w/ the usual I/H/E, KYB shocks, E-gay coilovers.working on getting the rest of my interior so , it can be full interior again. but when i get back i want to get started on a K swap....or J. and see if i can do it all myself including my wire tuck. but the b16 will be built and go in my next project, whatever it may be.
    ^^ yeah a camber kit is deffinately on the mod list. i bought them w/ the azenis already on there also, i want BFG g-force KDW's on it and my STi b/c i have heard really good things about those tires, but money will not permit that right now LoL.thanks for the compliment on the wheels also , and apparently my "teaser" pic is a FAILURE b/c everyone knows what they are already. and on a side note did your BF get his 99-00 front end on his car??

so did u take off the stuff u bought from oldstech?? i would consider the rearend a mod as well. and maybe the shifter too. and u said u were going to buy some new stuff from summit tonight at the V.
    eh,i dont consider putting another stock rearend on my car much,just a stock z28 rearend,shiter is mostly for looks,stock transmisson doesnt do much for it.

and i was just joking,im not doing much of anything to the car for little while.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad
    eh,i dont consider putting another stock rearend on my car much,just a stock z28 rearend,shiter is mostly for looks,stock transmisson doesnt do much for it.
    but i thought this trans was a posi trac rearend?? so that would be an improvement to most ppl.

but i thought this trans was a posi trac rearend?? so that would be an improvement to most ppl.
    the lsd doesnt really work,just tad bump in gear...nothing special.....its still very slow.

^^ yeah a camber kit is deffinately on the mod list. i bought them w/ the azenis already on there also, i want BFG g-force KDW's on it and my STi b/c i have heard really good things about those tires, but money will not permit that right now LoL.thanks for the compliment on the wheels also , and apparently my "teaser" pic is a FAILURE b/c everyone knows what they are already. and on a side note did your BF get his 99-00 front end on his car??
    Yeah, its been on there for a while now And he has those BFG's lol

Quote Originally Posted by toxxxic
    Yeah, its been on there for a while now And he has those BFG's lol
    cool j/w, i was the other guy there when he bought the frontend from my friend. does he have any complaints on the tires?? only thing i am worried about is how fast they are gonna wear on an AWD car, they are not the cheapest tires to be replacing.

well i updated the first page w/ actual pics of the wheels.

cool j/w, i was the other guy there when he bought the frontend from my friend. does he have any complaints on the tires?? only thing i am worried about is how fast they are gonna wear on an AWD car, they are not the cheapest tires to be replacing.
    nah, i think he likes them! and yeah i know what you mean. that's why i be rockin kumho ecsta's lol 40 bucks a peice

Project Cx Underway

Quote Originally Posted by toxxxic
    nah, i think he likes them! and yeah i know what you mean. that's why i be rockin kumho ecsta's lol 40 bucks a peice
    Ive rocked kumhos on almost every car I have owned.

I love the azenis. Been testing them around some corners. But the KDW's are a bad ass tire. Maybe one day when I am on the army's pay. I will rock some on my new daily im gonna get . I seen the car with the front end on it when he came to my house. Looks really good.
    93 cx-project
    12 Mazdaspeed 3-daily
    07 R6- toy

Project Cx Underway

Yo dawg i got 150 on that duckbill . O ya by the way the car looks :idb:
    93 cx-project
    12 Mazdaspeed 3-daily
    07 R6- toy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12