Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Here fishy fishy...

Rocket Man

Quote Originally Posted by 89FOXBODY
    oh damn...guess no one is gonna want to race me now
    But you do bring up a point. And to me alot of blame is on the Fast and Furious movies. And ppls not knowing anything about cars other then a dream. But why is it. When someone mention spray ppls run away. It just as fair has having 11:1 CR and having to run on 110 fuel (this is v8 talk I know the honda can run high CR and get away with 93 with tuning). I plan on spraying my Big Block Olds. Its just cheap way to make power. But has Nemo mention it is also a easy way to ruin a engine. Being the reason I havn't started building my Big Block Olds yet. I know the extra cost.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham Diesel 5.7L Update May 29, 2010
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961976/1
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600
    Jet kit, 5 degree advancer,Yoshimura Slip-on, Vortex Sprockets F 14t(-1down) R 50t(+3up)

i think its funny that a big bad mustang is calling out a honda to try to make his head a little bigger then what it is. nemo is fast but if that mustang is anything they are claiming then i dont understand why he would want to race any honda. oh well a mustang driver will always be a "mustang driver". nemo im on your side so show him what your car is about.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR
    lulz, dont talk about my car to much, makes me want to have it done faster
    i will finish yours if you finish mine??????

AKA HIZDAWAY

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (13 members and 0 guests)
    NEMO, DarKStaR, roche, ACCORDPRIDE, TSiFTW, Motivation, HypnoToad, 89FOXBODY, hfp09, OldsTech, WOODsrt, blown_ss, Bbat017

brb is poppin

Southern Speed

Quote Originally Posted by ACCORDPRIDE
    i will finish yours if you finish mine??????
    No thanks lol

Blownss what do you mean by the comment "if that mustang is anything they are claiming then i dont understand why he would want to race any honda."

Just sayin
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

^its slow

No thanks lol

Blownss what do you mean by the comment "if that mustang is anything they are claiming then i dont understand why he would want to race any honda."

Just sayin
    he drives a neon dont mind him much...lol

j/k

fellow mustang driver no offense
    Your sig here.....

Rocket Man

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO
    fixed
    Funny part is I was going to say 2200lbs. Cuz I remember Chris weighed around that with him in it. But he wasn't gutted like yours. He had tools and crap. I miss that guy!!!

But thats awesome weight Nemo. I want a v8 car just to break 3000lbs and I will be happy.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600
    Jet kit, 5 degree advancer,Yoshimura Slip-on, Vortex Sprockets F 14t(-1down) R 50t(+3up)

why it matter what he drives? some of yall make it out that modded mustangs are the mecca of all cars,and when u beat one....u just beat a new Z06.

im all for fast imports,its awesome how quick cars are like nemos,and soforth....i just dont see why people cant respect all cars for what they are. import or a domestic.

and im pretty sure a 3800 pound mustang wouldnt move very well with nemos engine.

No thanks lol

Just sayin
    oh im not saying anything bad about hondas, i know what they can do. im just saying that if i had a kb mustang i would look for bigger fish to fry. aka gt500, vipers, z06, etc. i just think its funny when the bigger guy picks on the little guy and gets it handed to him.

hell i got it handed to me by a lsturbo hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by OldsTech
    Funny part is I was going to say 2200lbs. Cuz I remember Chris weighed around that with him in it. But he wasn't gutted like yours. He had tools and crap. I miss that guy!!!

But thats awesome weight Nemo. I want a v8 car just to break 3000lbs and I will be happy.
    We have a big block with a supercharger in a car and it only weighs 2750 with driver.

EDIT: Actually, two of them. One has a HUGE big block, supercharger, and two shots of spray on it... Weighs about 2500 with driver... But can't really consider it a car... lol
    Back to being stock and slow

Rocket Man

Quote Originally Posted by blown_ss
    i think its funny that a big bad mustang is calling out a honda to try to make his head a little bigger then what it is. nemo is fast but if that mustang is anything they are claiming then i dont understand why he would want to race any honda. oh well a mustang driver will always be a "mustang driver". nemo im on your side so show him what your car is about.
    U must of step a few pages. Becuz u would know this all start from the honda calling the mustang for cash. And the stang doesn't want to race for cash.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

Rocket Man

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation
    We have a big block with a supercharger in a car and it only weighs 2750 with driver.
    Boy I bet that thing is a beast. But my cutlass won't break 3400lbs with me in it. But I keeping my A/c and its a full frame car.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

Rocket Man

EDIT: Actually, two of them. One has a HUGE big block, supercharger, and two shots of spray on it... Weighs about 2500 with driver... But can't really consider it a car... lol
    Like 572 huge??? or like Hemi huge

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

^its slow

i was tryin to keep it a secret
    Your sig here.....

U must of step a few pages. Becuz u would know this all start from the honda calling the mustang for cash. And the stang doesn't want to race for cash.
    when's the last time you looked at the first page? the first post was by the "mustang driver" calling out nemo. and im done.

we need to atleast fun for $60. he made the comment about real men pop hoods. so real men run for money

i was tryin to keep it a secret
    Lol, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by blown_ss
    when's the last time you looked at the first page? the first post was by the "mustang driver" calling out nemo. and im done.
    you have a point on the OP. but i did call him out a couple weeks ago when we went to the club and he turned it down.

the thing that got to me was he wanted to come in here and be all big and bad about it

^its slow

Lol, my bad.
    its ok ill just have to put the 5.slow back in it and keep my pressurize hp in the trunk...
    Your sig here.....

its ok ill just have to put the 5.slow back in it and keep my pressurize hp in the trunk...
    what size shot are you running?

^its slow

haha...right now im in darkstart and accordprides boat....i have nemos kit just gotta decide if i want to risk the same fate as his other motor.... still in the process of gettin my car back together if i do spray it ill start with a 75(fogger) and if i like it im gonna get a plate kit and do a 150...
    gotta love forged internals from the factory just hope they love me back
    Your sig here.....

Like 572 huge??? or like Hemi huge
    lol @ 572.

First is just a little Mopar 440 with a SC, twin demon 750 Carbs... Puts down around 900 WHP. Sorry for small pics, but didn't feel like looking for the other ones.

This one has a Mopar 632, SC, and a few stages of spray. Runs a 4.50 in the 1/8th and he told me this morning he's looking to hit 4.28 now. Like I said, can't really consider it a car...

Then there is their supercharged Viper... When it can catch traction. About to throw two stages of spray on it, 200 a piece.

I love V8's/V10's as much as the next person... I just think they are inefficient in stock form... All that displacement they should make much more power... Just my

^its slow

i had a black 89 hatch 5.0 now i got an 89 coupe. tore the motor down reringing and puttin bearings in the bottom end gonna put heads cam and intake on it... and see how much power a factory bore factory rotating assembly will hold...
    Your sig here.....

Hey, if you don't use it and Nemo wants to sell the kit, lmk first.

^its slow

most definitely will let you know....give me a couple months to see how the build turns out if its to slow for what i was expecting im gonna spray the piss out of it and hope for the best
    Your sig here.....

That's cool man. I won't need it for about two months anyways. LMK if ya need any help with the build or anything.

quit whining..run it. And I agree $60 should be reasonable. You mentioned earlier about winner buys gas, Nemo's only got a 10 gallon tank..still wouldnt be even lol
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN View Post
    Have a beer. Makes life better everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by bowdown201
    quit whining..run it. And I agree $60 should be reasonable. You mentioned earlier about winner buys gas, Nemo's only got a 10 gallon tank..still wouldnt be even lol
    i mean i got to be able to fill my "bottle" up afterwards

^its slow

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO
    i mean i got to be able to fill my "bottle" up afterwards
    good idea bit gave it to me empty....
    Your sig here.....

allrightythen......well just read the last few pages, and $60 sounds fair, and it has been said many times but i will reitterate. Run what you brung, and hope you brought enough. it doesnt matter whats under the the other guys hood....JESUS. Just fucking race. the guy w/ the mustang has 2-3 times the motor of NEMO (depending on who you talk to and what motor they believe he has) + he is boosted. so everyone saying that a car w/ less than half the motor to be running spray is unfair (not saying you are NEMO) GTFO. even if NEMO was running a 100 shot (which he says he isnt) he would only be making around 300 hp...well if our math skills tell us anything it is that a 4xx hp car is still making 100+ more HP than he is and im sure the P2W cant make up for 100 hp/ so if NEMO's car is a built LS/VTEC w/o NOS then i know for a fact that it isnt making anymore thar 250 hp so therefore the mustang has him covered by 150-200 hp then. so even if he is running spray who gives a fuck....in the numbers game he is still grossly outpowered. the price NEMO set seems fair, and after all the mustang driver did come in here and callout NEMO w/ out any stipulations on the race....after backing out from david's conditions once already.

and i can verify his car being gutted also, so if he is hiding a bottle he is doing it damn well.

Rocket Man

Quote Originally Posted by b16EG-HaTcH
    allrightythen......well just read the last few pages, and $60 sounds fair, and it has been said many times but i will reitterate. Run what you brung, and hope you brought enough. it doesnt matter whats under the the other guys hood....JESUS. Just fucking race. the guy w/ the mustang has 2-3 times the motor of NEMO (depending on who you talk to and what motor they believe he has) + he is boosted. so everyone saying that a car w/ less than half the motor to be running spray is unfair (not saying you are NEMO) GTFO. even if NEMO was running a 100 shot (which he says he isnt) he would only be making around 300 hp...well if our math skills tell us anything it is that a 4xx hp car is still making 100+ more HP than he is and im sure the P2W cant make up for 100 hp/ so if NEMO's car is a built LS/VTEC w/o NOS then i know for a fact that it isnt making anymore thar 250 hp so therefore the mustang has him covered by 150-200 hp then. so even if he is running spray who gives a fuck....in the numbers game he is still grossly outpowered. the price NEMO set seems fair, and after all the mustang driver did come in here and callout NEMO w/ out any stipulations on the race....after backing out from david's conditions once already.

and i can verify his car being gutted also, so if he is hiding a bottle he is doing it damn well.
    LOL. Com'n brandon. Don't get ricer on me. Shakes_GT is a 05 Mustang Convertible and automatic. I bet his car weigh around 4200lbs with driver. Jakes ole mustang aleast did... Verus Nemo 2000lbs car with driver. So There is 2000lbs difference. And they say every 100lbs is a .10. So nemo doesn't have to have 400hp like Shakes, to win. So like I said, just becuz SHakes engine is bigger doesn't mean it should win. He needs that V8 to move that heavy car. Now Supercharger make a difference. But without that supercharger it a High 13 car and Nemo would beat that ass.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

LOL. Com'n brandon. Don't get ricer on me. Shakes_GT is a 05 Mustang Convertible and automatic. I bet his car weigh around 4200lbs with driver. Jakes ole mustang aleast did... Verus Nemo 2000lbs car with driver. So There is 2000lbs difference. And they say every 100lbs is a .10. So nemo doesn't have to have 400hp like Shakes, to win. So like I said, just becuz SHakes engine is bigger doesn't mean it should win. He needs that V8 to move that heavy car. Now Supercharger make a difference. But without that supercharger it a High 13 car and Nemo would beat that ass.
    i was kidding when i said 2000lbs with me in it. i really not sure where my weight stand right now. i need to take it to a scale and find out though

Southern Speed

sdr has a scale

sdr has a scale
    so does QT right down the road

just sayin...

Southern Speed

Yea i forget alot of gas stations up that way have scales.....i hate middle ga lol

Yea i forget alot of gas stations up that way have scales.....i hate middle ga lol
    only thing is you better have someone with you because you have to go inside to get the weight

Southern Speed

oh really? lol thats ghey

BTW tell ivan i said congrats on the times at the track last weekend

I need to make a trip to SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN View Post
    Have a beer. Makes life better everytime.

Southern Speed

do it lol

IA Member

Look lets get the story straight, Nemo called me out. Yes I did turn it down, b/c he wanted to reace for $200 and I didnt have the money. Also Nemo HAD NO CAR!!! And he still doesnt... so if anyone is shit talking its him, cause he doesnt even have a car to back him up! so when he gets his car back, which who knows when that will be. We will race. From an actuall roll, 20-40 roll.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast