Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Here fishy fishy...

Quote Originally Posted by 89FOXBODY
    as long as your running on the rotors ill consider it
    It would probably be faster if I did.
    Back to being stock and slow

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes-GT
    So ur down for the race I see? I'm ready... no cash, just straight up! I want to see for myself what is such the big on this Honda. If I lose, I lose, but all I have heard about is Nemo, so I want to see what its really got.
    we can run. but there has to be something on the table. i mean you shouldnt be worried about it remember you said you "4.6>". we will run at my location. it will be on the street

Rocket Man

ok Im back. Im not on my wifes phone no more. But thats doesn't mean I spell any better or my grammar is any better. Now I can type faster and have more errors LOL.

What i meant earlier when I said race solo is. When u raced chris and jake. There was alot of switching of ppls around in cars. And I know the rumor of it might be, cuz of so and so was riding in this car this race. But I was assuming yall would meet at sonic. And I know everyone want to watch. But you talking your street now.

Next Nemo I love the idea of you not poping the hood. And I never dis you for not doin it. But you know as much as I do. Till the hood is pop there is goin to be shit talking and rumors.

And Im goin to lay it all on the line of what I think. Cuz I love this shit and think it is fun. My wife thinks Im a idiot becuz of how excited I get over car stuff. But Im not pussy, not goin to talk about you to other ppls and not let know what being said. Thats how shit gets started.

I believe you are running a H22 on spray. U can deny it but like I said then the hood is pop this is where Im at. And you don't have to respond back I don't really care. But I have a degree in automotive and lots of training. To know something is wrong. U are breaking axles like crazy (like 3rd set now). When u raced chris you had some engine trouble and from what I know, its mostly becuz u have to notch the firewall for the H22 for components to clear. The header your running is a H22 header or very similar too one. And also supports reasons why you was running staight header and your exhaust didn't line up. Now here is the part that gets me on the spray part. And I don't give a fuck if your car is gutted. Im not a fool. U can hide a bottle in the oil pan, seat cushions. ANY WHERE. But U raced Chris H (Just_Chill) and lost. What 3 races all from a roll and lost all 3. You race Jake(Axon360) from a roll and some say you won some say Jake won. So call it a tie. You race Lee from a dig(DSGMach1) and you won. Now get this we have Lee 13.4 Jake 13.6 and Chris 14.0 now. Jake races Chris in a roll jake dusted him. Jake raced Lee in a dig Lee wins, in a roll jake wins. Chris races Lee, Lee dusted chris. So how do u very so much. I can understand fender loses and wins thats driver error. But I was there for all the races except on the races with yours. So alot of these races have been race several time with the same outcome.

And thats alot of stuff. But I wanted to let you know whats out there. I don't want this, so and so said this and that. But this is the way it is. Not talking shit or nothing just general discussion. I reread it a couple of times trying not to sound like a dick. I don't want any bad blood between us. I just think this is fun.

Edit: Now at AMS u would have beat Chris but Im not sure by how much tho. Due to mechanical failure.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham Diesel 5.7L Update May 29, 2010
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961976/1
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600
    Jet kit, 5 degree advancer,Yoshimura Slip-on, Vortex Sprockets F 14t(-1down) R 50t(+3up)

everyone will think what they think and thats fine. but i have mant people that can tell you im not spraying.

i sprayed my LS and blew it up. so why would i spray a motor that i have worked hard to build and risk the same thing?

the night i raced chris he BEAT me. i did not sandbag him or whatever. yes it could have been because brandon was in the car with me when i ran chris and wasnt when i ran jake.

times at the track mean shit on the street. so when you say lee ran this and chris ran that is bullshit.

and about me breaking axles. i have only broke them at AMS. never broke on the street or at SDR. AMS puts some crazy shit on the track.

i am not running in henry county at a sonic meet. we will run where we always run on sat. nights. you can ask Lee where this is if your not sure

Rocket Man

everyone will think what they think and thats fine. but i have mant people that can tell you im not spraying.

Thats what I keep hearing. But like you said, think what they think.

i sprayed my LS and blew it up. so why would i spray a motor that i have worked hard to build and risk the same thing?

I don't know about you, but me I would build it bigger and better to handle it.

the night i raced chris he BEAT me. i did not sandbag him or whatever. yes it could have been because brandon was in the car with me when i ran chris and wasnt when i ran jake.

This is why I brought up the Single man car thing.

times at the track mean shit on the street. so when you say lee ran this and chris ran that is bullshit.

Umm yeah I does, a 13 sec car is goin to lose to a 14 sec car just becuz its the street. Its same variable. All about launching, and shifting, and etc. Same variable just different conditions. Now a roll, yes thats is a total different ball game.

and about me breaking axles. i have only broke them at AMS. never broke on the street or at SDR. AMS puts some crazy shit on the track.

This is true. Im not goin any more in deepth.

i am not running in henry county at a sonic meet. we will run where we always run on sat. nights. you can ask Lee where this is if your not sure

I heard of it. I believe.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600
    Jet kit, 5 degree advancer,Yoshimura Slip-on, Vortex Sprockets F 14t(-1down) R 50t(+3up)

now that i think about it there is no reason to run him. because when i beat him all i am going to hear is "your spraying" bullshit. yall(oldstech and shakes-gt) will not take the fact that his big bad v8 got beat by a all motor honda

IA Member

Look I'm not scared. If I get beat I get beat. Point blank. But I know how a car is when it is spraying, so u cant bullshit and I will know. So next saturday or whatever lets do it!

Look I'm not scared. If I get beat I get beat. Point blank. But I know how a car is when it is spraying, so u cant bullshit and I will know. So next saturday or whatever lets do it!
    no one said you was scared.

im waiting on my new tranny to get here and then im going to finally get it tuned so i will let you know when my car is back out

Wow...a KB mustang wanting to race a N/A Honda just for free. Nemos not sprayin point blank. And there should be no reason he would have to pop his hood to race you. You already have twice the motor. Even so whats it matter if he did anyways, all your gonna see is header intake exhaust and a valve cover
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN View Post
    Have a beer. Makes life better everytime.

Southern Speed

Trust me nemo isnt spraying, even if he was it would have to only be a 25shot....his car doesnt pull hard enough to be anything more(ask me how i know). And nemo this is nothing against you but the reason Nemo wins so many of his races from a dig is because he is on DR's and on a 2step therefore its hard to fuck up his launch. Other people are having to try and hold a rev and hope they dont spin. Which is why he was even in the 1/8th with my buddies gto. If he's got a ls-V so what, if he's got a h22 so what, its all in the tune and driver.
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Rocket Man

Alrdy Honda guys. I know yall are FUCKING hardcore. No one is talking popping the hood or my car has to win becuz my engine is bigger. In the beginning that was a joke I told him to write. This is a Fucking staight up have fun race. Personal I hope Nemo win. I love to see theses honda run. Why do yall get so damn pissy when its a v8. Yall have nothing to prove. Yall can run just has fast has us and double the gas mileage. Yall think Im knocking ya. Im not one of these 50 year old ppls who think there ole camaro is the fastest thing on earth. The only thing I have done is gave my opinion. I never ask to look under the hood. I respect him for it. But I do stay true to my opinion tell proven other wise.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

Rocket Man

Hey can someone rep me. I havn't been reped since 7/22.

P.S. positive rep is prefered

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

IA Member

we going from a role like you wanted right? 20-40 role? u got DR's and I have bald ass street tires. If I can get some DR's we will go from a dig. But right now I don't have any. But I think I remember you saying you wanted to go from a role.

we going from a role like you wanted right? 20-40 role? u got DR's and I have bald ass street tires. If I can get some DR's we will go from a dig. But right now I don't have any. But I think I remember you saying you wanted to go from a role.
    dig or 10roll but i really dont see the point of running you ne more. because i dont want to hear the bullshit afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by OldsTech
    Hey can someone rep me. I havn't been reped since 7/22.

P.S. positive rep is prefered
    GOTCHA HOMIE LoL

repped everyone on the last 2 pages.

^its slow

haha this guy wants to hid a bottle in an oil pan...if he changes his oil often we know whats up...
    Your sig here.....

haha this guy wants to hid a bottle in an oil pan...if he changes his oil often we know whats up...
    lol i know right. i never heard of hiding a bottle in the oil pan. thats the first time i heard that before

Rocket Man

Thanks guys for the reps. Alrite guys lets stop the bullshit. We are letting ourself get carried away here. It doesn't any matter who gots what. Lets just have a clean race. For fun. Hey nemo no bad blood between so right? I didn't get a rep from you. LOL. But I need to give you one too. I will do that rite now.

Nemo I like your style. Don't pop the hood man. I love this stuff. And if you race Zach and if you win. The only thing I will think is your car is capable of 12 seconds.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

Rocket Man

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO
    lol i know right. i never heard of hiding a bottle in the oil pan. thats the first time i heard that before
    Really, well i guess I heard alot more then you have then. But also I been around alot of serious racer too. So I have heard alot of ole tricks.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

put it on the street pussies
    lolz j/k

AKA HIZDAWAY

^its slow

this look familiar nemo?
    Your sig here.....

Quote Originally Posted by ACCORDPRIDE

put it on the street pussies
    lolz j/k
    i would if i could right now lol

oh and i love the sig made me

this look familiar nemo?
    my bottle

no it cant be "im sparying"

Rocket Man

Just alot history lesson I guess:

One of the Pontiac guys awhile back got busted when a nitrous bottle exploded that was hidden in the oil pan! Bob Glidden quit racing Pro Stock because of the same thoughts, and that was before the oil pan incident. Glidden even figured-out how one or more of the other teams might even be doing it, by hiding a bottle, and spraying down thru the scoop. Of course Hot Rod or Car Craft magazine did a test several years ago by taking a ~500 HP engine that was on an engine dyno, then opened a nitrous bottle a few feet away from the carb, and let the nitrous get "sucked in", and the engine gained 40hp! I always love hearing about the Pro Stock scandals from awhile back, and even the Dodge boys were accused of staging a break in on their shop that destroyed their motors. That's why for awhile in the early 90's, there weren't any Mopars in Pro Stock!

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

Southern Speed

wait i thought it was in the 4 door auto teg

Rocket Man

Indeed, I have to agree I like the new sig too.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR

Rocket Man

Zex 82023 - ZEX Wet Nitrous Systems

large image $549.75

+ wishlist
    + compare
    Nitrous Oxide System, Zex, Wet, 75-125 hp, 10 lb. Bottle, Purple, Ford, Dodge, Kit

Application Specific Part: Check Application
    Estimated Ship Date: Tomorrow Email this page

Man summit sell them all day!!!!... Im just sayin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -nitrous-jpg  

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

I am confused... Times at the track don't mean anything on the street? My dsm only ended up running a 13.4 at 106 with the problems I was having... On the street I beat a pullied Cobra. They run in the area of high 11's to low 12's. Street is different. Street tires actually hook better on the street than they do at the track. Different compounds. Some people mess up more on the street because of the adrenaline pumping more. Then, some people mess up more at the track because they have the tree and that makes them nervous.

I think the main reason Nemo wins, is because ppl underestimate his car. Power to weight, gearing, launching, is all a huge factor. Nemo knows his car, knows what it can do, and knows how to drive it. Fastest car doesn't always win. And when did Lee's car run a 13.4 when he wasn't on spray? His car runs a 13.8 consistently.

Either way, good luck to both. Be safe.

Southern Speed

I see your and raise you

^its slow

oh damn...guess no one is gonna want to race me now
    Your sig here.....

Zex 82023 - ZEX Wet Nitrous Systems

large image $549.75

+ wishlist
    + compare
    Nitrous Oxide System, Zex, Wet, 75-125 hp, 10 lb. Bottle, Purple, Ford, Dodge, Kit

Application Specific Part: Check Application
    Estimated Ship Date: Tomorrow Email this page

Man summit sell them all day!!!!... Im just sayin
    just saying that is my bottle in that pic

Rocket Man

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation
    I am confused... Times at the track don't mean anything on the street? My dsm only ended up running a 13.4 at 106 with the problems I was having... On the street I beat a pullied Cobra. They run in the area of high 11's to low 12's. Street is different. Street tires actually hook better on the street than they do at the track. Different compounds. Some people mess up more on the street because of the adrenaline pumping more. Then, some people mess up more at the track because they have the tree and that makes them nervous.

I think the main reason Nemo wins, is because ppl underestimate his car. Power to weight, gearing, launching, is all a huge factor. Nemo knows his car, knows what it can do, and knows how to drive it. Fastest car doesn't always win. And when did Lee's car run a 13.4 when he wasn't on spray? His car runs a 13.8 consistently.

Not knocking u Mot, but didn't u say your car ran a 13.4 on no boost. Becuz of a turbo mounting problem???

But has with any honda. They don't need 400hp to be fast. Cuz they only weigh only 2000lbs

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600

^its slow

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation

x2 i ran 14.6-15.3 at the track in the old mustang but lee got me by a fender on the street... roll and dig ask him and accordpride yourself.
    Your sig here.....

They don't need 400hp to be fast. Cuz it only weigh 2000lbs with nemo in the car
    fixed

^its slow

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR
    gotta make our race a little more even...dont want you to waste all that money on a tune to run on low boost
    Your sig here.....

its a lil outa text but it works
    just wish i had her done

AKA HIZDAWAY

Southern Speed

lulz, dont talk about my car to much, makes me want to have it done faster

Not knocking u Mot, but didn't u say your car ran a 13.4 on no boost. Becuz of a turbo mounting problem???

But has with any honda. They don't need 400hp to be fast. Cuz they only weigh only 2000lbs
    I ran randall when my car was running right... He beat me by a car. All about what gear you drop into. We both shut down at same time. I hit brakes when I seen him hit his. He was at 120, I was at 135. Big difference, but he was still in front. At the track, he beat me by .03 seconds when I was lined up next to him. I trapped almost 6 mph higher than him when I was having those problems though. Anything can happen in a race. That's why outcomes are not always the same.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast