Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Here fishy fishy...

Quote Originally Posted by b16EG-HaTcH
    ohhhh. didnt know it was down
    waiting on a tranny

i gotta LS..........

Back to being stock and slow

Guy with the KB Vert want to go to SDR, Friday?

i gotta LS..........
    let me use it until mine gets in lol

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation
    Guy with the KB Vert want to go to SDR, Friday?
    he told me he runs 12.5s in a 1/4

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO
    he told me he runs 12.5s in a 1/4
    ok... I was just asking... Buddy of mine named Richie is going to track SDR in his lil ole foxbody...

let me use it until mine gets in lol
    if you feel like pulling out of my hatch and putting it back in and if you blow it up i want $350 for it

Brandon, pm coming your way.

IA Member

Im here. tell me the time and place and we will go!!! by the way that run what brung is bull. real men show what they have under the hood... wait... am i even going to be racing a real man????

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes-GT
    Im here. tell me the time and place and we will go!!! by the way that run what brung is bull. real men show what they have under the hood... wait... am i even going to be racing a real man????
    you can ask ne one on this forum that i will not show under my hood. so before you run you mouth to much why dont you let you pretty little mustand do with talking

this isnt my race but, does it matter what he has under his hood. its a race.. if you dont think you have enough to handle his car decline it, its that simple. no need to get mad or personal. if it gets too personal i will lock the thread. set up the race or decline thats all there is too it. if you dont like his terms make your own, and meet in the middle. but i wil be down to video if it does go down.

Knowing what the opposition has under his hood in NO way gives you the advantage. It doesn't make your car any faster or slower depending on what he has. If you are ready to call him out, then the call out is made. Doesn't matter if it's a 1.5 or a SBC under the hood of the Honda. Part of the game.

this isnt my race but, does it matter what he has under his hood. its a race.. if you dont think you have enough to handle his car decline it, its that simple. no need to get mad or personal. if it gets too personal i will lock the thread. set up the race or decline thats all there is too it. if you dont like his terms make your own, and meet in the middle. but i wil be down to video if it does go down.
    no need to lock it brandon. let it stay open. he want to go fishing so let him hook this fish

Knowing what the opposition has under his hood in NO way gives you the advantage. It doesn't make your car any faster or slower depending on what he has. If you are ready to call him out, then the call out is made. Doesn't matter if it's a 1.5 or a SBC under the hood of the Honda. Part of the game.
    i mean from the OP he thinks he knows what i have so whats it matter to him. no im not spraying im not boosted. its a n/a honda that he is bitching out from

no it will stay open for now but if it start's coming down to childish name calling i will lock it. i would love to see this race . i have heard about this car today from ppl he works with and i would like to see it run.

no it will stay open for now but if it start's coming down to childish name calling i will lock it. i would love to see this race.
    why lock it? this is the most action the BRB section has had in a long time

but if it comes down to "your a bitch"....."no your a bitch"......type scenario then it just becomes stupid. i didnt say i was gonna lock it. i said if it gets out of control, i would.

Rocket Man

this some bullshit. ole boy said he will race u for fun. some peeps dont have 200 to blow on a fucking race. this is a old bullshit way of gettin out out of a race. everytime he has talk to u he told u. he told u yall can run anytime. i dont want to get some shit started but run your shit. and quit talkin it this cash shit. This guy is a good guy. even wants to roll with Brb. Want someone to blame blame jake and i. we encouraged this thread we just want to see a good race. btw my gramar and spelling is worst then ever. im in augusta and on my wifes phone. stop neg repping this guy he havnt said anything to offend any of yall

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham Diesel 5.7L Update May 29, 2010
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961976/1
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600
    Jet kit, 5 degree advancer,Yoshimura Slip-on, Vortex Sprockets F 14t(-1down) R 50t(+3up)

Quote Originally Posted by OldsTech
    this some bullshit. ole boy said he will race u for fun. some peeps dont have 200 to blow on a fucking race. this is a old bullshit way of gettin out out of a race. everytime he has talk to u he told u. he told u yall can run anytime. i dont want to get some shit started but run your shit. and quit talkin it this cash shit. This guy is a good guy. {ven wants to roll with Brb. Want someone to blame someone blame jake and i.
    i will run him for fun no problem. but all i get out of it is showing what my car can really do. but when its back on the road i will make sure he is the first that get a piece of the honda

Rocket Man

i will run him for fun no problem. but all i get out of it is showing what my car can really do. but when its back on the road i will make sure he is the first that get a piece of the honda
    thats what i like to heard. hell i dont mind racing for money. but in this world right now 200 is alot. now a tank of gas i think is fair and worth. but hey maybe im to nice. and i dont want to start anything but im a part of this. since i showed him how to do this and encourge alot of what he said. im going to try to make it tuesday. and btw start it now. this needs to be a single man in each car race. we all know the honda is strong on the power to weight side. or at least one race has to be this way.

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham Diesel 5.7L Update May 29, 2010
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961976/1
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600
    Jet kit, 5 degree advancer,Yoshimura Slip-on, Vortex Sprockets F 14t(-1down) R 50t(+3up)

Quote Originally Posted by OldsTech
    thats what i like to heard. hell i dont mind racing for money. but in this world right now 200 is alot. now a tank of gas i think is fair and worth. but hey maybe im to nice. and i dont want to start anything but im a part of this. since i showed him how to do this and encourge alot of what he said. im going to try to make it tuesday. and btw start it now. this needs to be a single man in each car race. we all know the honda is strong on the power to weight side. or at least one race has to be this way.
    what do you mean by this? im always down to run with only me in the car

what i don't get is if you're not hiding anything then i don't see the point in showing whats under your hood...hell, look at pinks, everyone knows what they are going against and street racing is no different. if you're going to race for money then show each other what you got and then go from there. let your cars do the talking and quit running each of your mouths.
    NO ***NWS*** SIGS

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes-GT
    real men show what they have under the hood... wait... am i even going to be racing a real man????

haha. What a tard.

Quote Originally Posted by hfp09
    what i don't get is if you're not hiding anything then i don't see the point in showing whats under your hood...hell, look at pinks, everyone knows what they are going against and street racing is no different. if you're going to race for money then show each other what you got and then go from there. let your cars do the talking and quit running each of your mouths.
    whats the point of showing what under the hood. he made the call out thinking he knew what i had. i dont pop my hood point blank. it a all motor hatch thats all ne one needs to know. i could care less what someone has under the hood.

and i dont know what street racing you are going to but half the people will not tell you what they have these days.

i mean if spray is what people are worried about you can clearly see that im not. my car is gutted so you can see there is no bottle

i'm just saying...i'm not trying to start shit but everyone i have raced in the past isn't afraid to show what they got...the only time they are afraid is when they have NOS lines hooked up and they don't want you to see them...doesn't matter if your car is gutted, the bottle could be hooked up where the spare tire should be. if all you have under the hood is a motor then just show it to prove it...i'm not taking his side or your side, but if someone where to say they aren't running what they are really running and they pull some bullshit then that's when things go a different direction. its all about being a man and show what you got and run it and prove that you have a faster car.
    NO ***NWS*** SIGS

i'm just saying...i'm not trying to start shit but everyone i have raced in the past isn't afraid to show what they got...the only time they are afraid is when they have NOS lines hooked up and they don't want you to see them...doesn't matter if your car is gutted, the bottle could be hooked up where the spare tire should be. if all you have under the hood is a motor then just show it to prove it...i'm not taking his side or your side, but if someone where to say they aren't running what they are really running and they pull some bullshit then that's when things go a different direction. its all about being a man and show what you got and run it and prove that you have a faster car.
    dude my car is gutted. you can see all through my car there is no where to hide a bottle. but its whatever. i dont pop my hood because of my motor

so, faster or slower, it doesn't matter what is under the other person's hood. People don't always need to tell all their business. It gets to the wrong person and then it comes up missing. Especially Hondas.

What is the best way to street race? What is it all about? Fastest car doesn't always win. There is more hustle in the game of racing than anything. If you can psych the other person out, you have an advantage. By keeping them guessin, they have no clue how the race is going to turn out, and usually end up messing a gear trying to go that extra mile when driving their car. Either revving it too high, trying to shift it faster than the car can do, launch higher, etc. I can vouch, Nemo is NOT spraying. There is no point in showing his set up to someone that wants to race him.

When you show the set up, people either want to bet more or they back out. Racing used to be all about run what you brung. If you didn't bring enough, go back, work on the car some more, try again. Go out afterwards and have fun. No drama, just fun. That is also what drove most people to build these 9 second street cars. They kept building their motor little by little to beat that one person. If he doesn't want to show HIS motor, then it is NO ONE ELSE'S place to tell him he should. His money is in the car, not ours.

so, faster or slower, it doesn't matter what is under the other person's hood. People don't always need to tell all their business. It gets to the wrong person and then it comes up missing. Especially Hondas.

What is the best way to street race? What is it all about? Fastest car doesn't always win. There is more hustle in the game of racing than anything. If you can psych the other person out, you have an advantage. By keeping them guessin, they have no clue how the race is going to turn out, and usually end up messing a gear trying to go that extra mile when driving their car. Either revving it too high, trying to shift it faster than the car can do, launch higher, etc. I can vouch, Nemo is NOT spraying. There is no point in showing his set up to someone that wants to race him.

When you show the set up, people either want to bet more or they back out. Racing used to be all about run what you brung. If you didn't bring enough, go back, work on the car some more, try again. Go out afterwards and have fun. No drama, just fun. That is also what drove most people to build these 9 second street cars. They kept building their motor little by little to beat that one person. If he doesn't want to show HIS motor, then it is NO ONE ELSE'S place to tell him he should. His money is in the car, not ours.
    thanks for clearing that up for me tim... couldnt of said it better myself
    Last edited by NEMO; 08-02-2009 at 12:28 PM.

Sure thing. Hey man, how much you pay for your wheels? How much they weigh? Wheels I am looking at are 15 lbs a piece, but not sure if I that is reasonably light or not.

Sure thing. Hey man, how much you pay for your wheels? How much they weigh? Wheels I am looking at are 15 lbs a piece, but not sure if I that is reasonably light or not.
    pm coming your way

Southern Speed

I'll vouch for him not having spray also. Only i know whats under the hood
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

IA Member

So ur down for the race I see? I'm ready... no cash, just straight up! I want to see for myself what is such the big on this Honda. If I lose, I lose, but all I have heard about is Nemo, so I want to see what its really got.

thanks for clearing that up for my tim... couldnt of said it better myself
    Your Tim?

I thought he was my Tim
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

Why even Contradict yourself?

Who cares whats under the hood? If it's all about running it and proving you have a faster car, then it shouldn't matter what's under the hood. Would him running nitrous or a different motor affect the outcome of the race??
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon
    Your Tim?

I thought he was my Tim
    That's some of that gay shit right there.

^its slow

and whats the big deal with nitrous? so if i wanna race a turbo car i should tell them oh i will race you on low boost? why ask anyone to restrict their output so you can have a better chance at winning.... with that being said it shouldn't matter what motor only whether you have the confidence you can win or not.... you can bet if i come out with the fox on spray and you tell me oh i will run you off the bottle om gonna laugh in your face
    Your sig here.....

^^^ Can I ask you to put donut tires on the back and only run from a dig? You have to clutch drop off redline though.

^its slow

and i helped put nemos car together and everything that is done to this car i am involved in and its not on the bottle
    Your sig here.....

^its slow

^^^ Can I ask you to put donut tires on the back and only run from a dig? You have to clutch drop off redline though.
    as long as your running on the rotors ill consider it
    Your sig here.....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast