Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team BRB and Friends of: What did you do to your Ride today.

Rocket Man

I havn't done a damn thing I need to wash my truck and vacuum it bad.... Beeen to busy to even think about it.

Hey is anyone else having ant problems. Far as crawling all over your car. My yard is horrible right now. They say since it rained so much they are just trying to get somewhere dry. My cousin yard is the same way

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham Diesel 5.7L Update May 29, 2010
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961976/1
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600
    Jet kit, 5 degree advancer,Yoshimura Slip-on, Vortex Sprockets F 14t(-1down) R 50t(+3up)

nah i havent had any problems with ants,but im not around any trees either.

i heard that ants are attracted to shit, so you better watch the oldsmobile they might try and carry that mother fucker under ground to nourish their young, or build them a coccoon or some other insect type shit.

put my spark plug wires on it, put my door panels on it, put the back seats in it, and started it.

Next adventure is... Just_CHill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b16EG-HaTcH
    put my spark plug wires on it, put my door panels on it, put the back seats in it, and started it.
    Good times.

tomorrow the steering wheel goes on and im gonna try and get the exhaust fixed.

Certified Gearhead

cleaned she up again today, still gotta fully claybar she and put she in deh cyar show dis munday
    1989 240sx Coupe LS1
    2005 Srt-4

Rocket Man

Well, I did a fair share of work to the cutlass today. I installed my rally pac guages. I had in the trunk of the car for about a year now. And changed my speedo cable. So now my speedo works. I got a 2 issues with the guages. My tach isn't working. But Im not sure how a diesel tach works on this car. I didn't wire it to work. But the wiring instrution is a gas engine. And the tach is acting like goin to work till the engine is running. It zeros when the key to turn to the on position and going to 500rpm during cranking. But once started its 0. I will dig into that later. And my voltage guage is INOP. That I thought would at least work. And this is funny. I know my car is SLOW. With the 350 diesel with like 150hp non turbo with a 3 speed tranny (th-350) and 2.14 rear end gear. So did a 1 mississippi 2 mississippi count from 0-60 on a fairly staight road. It was around 23 mississippi when I hit 60mph. And that was WOT. LOL. I think the speedo is right. I will check tomorrow. But I also have 28" tires in back. So that will throw it a couple of mph off. If ran the 1/4 mile with this car I might be at like 50mph trap LOL...

2006 GMC Sierra 1500
    1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham Diesel 5.7L Update May 29, 2010
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961976/1
    2005 Suzuki Katana 600
    Jet kit, 5 degree advancer,Yoshimura Slip-on, Vortex Sprockets F 14t(-1down) R 50t(+3up)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12