Thread: Full e36 Parts Car

IA Member

Default Full e36 Parts Car

I've got a 1993 BMW 325is full parts car, I rolled it over and the only thing wrong with it is the passenger side is pushed down. It has pretty much brand new interior and it still runs. We can talk on prices but I need to get a new car asap so most stuff is going to be pretty firm. The seats are dove gray and have no tears in the leather. Car was fully loaded.

Text me at 404-488-5776 for more info.

IA Member

How many miles are on the car and is a auto or a man. I'm looking for a new motor and a five speed swap

IA Member

The motor has 240k on it but has no leaks at all. It ran really strong. And it is an automatic.

how much for the engine and the tranny and the engine?