Thread: e46 mtech II front bumper w/ ducts

IA Member

Default e46 mtech II front bumper w/ ducts

Just sold my e46 touring and have an m3 so no longer need these. heres the link from e46fanatics but i can text more pics. im off this weekend so if you want it i can meet halfway.

mtech 2 front bumper w/ hid fogs $250
    brake ducts $75
    prefacelift oem lenses w/ seals $75
    oem 2000 cd player (doesnt have mode button) i can get pics of this later and update this when i get off work $40

willing to work deal if you buy all parts together. bumper with fogs was 350 shipped from khoalty 3 weeks ago. ducts were 100 and lenses were 100. box has only been opened for pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uploadfromtaptalk1348239369175-jpg   -uploadfromtaptalk1348239354710-jpg   -uploadfromtaptalk1348239336125-jpg  

IA Member

i know the sign says e46fanatics but thats my name over there. and thats everything pictured except the radio which i can get pics of later

IA Member

Will take pics today. Easier if you just text of you're interested. Pm for my number

IA Member

30 for CD player
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imag0034-jpg  

IA Member

Ducts sold.

IA Member

200 for bumper and fogs

Is the bumper for a coupe or sedan?