Thread: BMW E34/E36 parts

Default BMW E34/E36 parts

Couple of bimmer parts up for sale.
    1) BMW 94-95 540i complete bottom end w/ pistons, rods, and crank
    (94,XXX mileage) nice and rebuilable. probably needs a good hone
    300obo

2) BMW 92-98 M50/M52 325, 328, M3 oil pan. clean condition, mileage unknown and purchased from Speedminded sometime ago.
    75obo

3) Also have a 94-95 740i/L tranny attached to my V8 swap. Mileage on it is 130,XXX but heard that it slips so anyone can nab for like 100obo.

**will get pic of transmission after work**

also have a 97 BMW 328i pressure plate that anyone can have for **FREE** good used condition

But anywho just pm for any questions. Also looking for 540i parts myself so anyone hit me up on what u got.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bkf-4ig-2k~$-kgrhqqokkyesmmllje4bl-zmw-ygw~~_12-jpg   -bbgrg-g-2k~$-kgrhquokikeq5nwidvwbkwtucz-qg~~_12-jpg   -bbgripq-wk~$-kgrhqeokiseq4lz-27rbkwtujorbw~~_35-jpg  

the 4.0 block is disassembled. All pistons and rods are out of block except for #8 piston with rod. Crank is out. Nice condition and all bolts for it.

Letting the 94-95 540i/740i V8 engine parts go for the low low. Hit me up. Crank, pistons, and all. lmk something. anything is reasonable.