Thread: WANTED/NEEDED RIGHT NOW: BMW IGNITION

Default WANTED/NEEDED RIGHT NOW: BMW IGNITION

I bought my cousins e36 because hes not here. Car is fairly decent with an m3 swap, auto-manual conversion, good body, lots of potential. Well his GF lost the key, and i figured no big deal because there isnt a transponder for that year. F*CK that, Its $425 later and I only have a key made that will open my doors. I need an ignition with key, thats it. I'm tired of this. I just want to drive my damn car. If anyone has one from a junk or parts car, let me know. I'm just tired of this whole situation, is been almost a week and all my car is good for is sitting in my driveway

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

only thing i know to tell is call or go to strictly german in braselton.(past road atlanta) they have all kinds of bmw's

wELL $600 later, i found out that locksmiths are pretty much crooks. So I'm not going to get into another situation with one. Ive paid basically over $400 on a key that only opens my trunk, and another $175 to get my door locks destroyed. I'm going to buy a whole lock set if i can find someone to go in with me on this e36 i foudn in lawrenceville...

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Certified Gearhead streetracera's Avatar

hey i got one with key with door loocks too copleat set lmk if you still need it 678-368-9529

Certified Gearhead streetracera's Avatar

you got pm