Thread: FS: E36 M3 OEM Audio stuff, Blower Resistor Fan, & Bentley Manual

Certified Gearhead

Default FS: E36 M3 Audio stuff, Blower Resistor Fan, Bentley Manual, Center Caps & More

I am selling some stuff from my e36 m3

First off is an oem Alpine cd changer from my 95 m3. the P/N is 82 11 1 468 014. It comes complete with the wiring screws and also the carpet housing. I will also throw in the head unit for free. The P/N on the head unit is 82 11 1 468 931. The head unit is acting weird and will only play one radio station, not sure whats up with it, but i do have the radio code for it.
    Price: $150 OBO for the head unit and cd changer.

I also have a brand new OEM BMW Aux Interface Adapter which will allow you to hook up any mp3 player/Ipod to your oem head unit.
    Price: $50 OBO

Next I have a brand new Harman Kardon Drive + Play kit, which allows you to hook up your mp3 player/ipod to your car and will let you hide away your mp3 player and you can control everything with a screen and other controls.

Next I have a BMW Resistor Fan for an e36. The item is brand new and was purchased from Bav Auto. Retail is around $80. The P/N is 64 11 923 203.

I also have a new Bentley Manual for the e36. The book is great for any DIY job and has lots of info.
    Price: $80 OBO

Also, I have 4 brand new center caps for any e36.
    Price: $10 Each

And last but not least I have used Thermostat housing case for any e36. No cracks or anything like that.
    Price: $10
    Last edited by my97lude; 01-29-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Certified Gearhead

doesnt seem like theres much interest for this stuff on here so this stuff is gonna be on ebay tomorrow.