Thread: FS: Cammed S52 obd1, TRM custom tune, tranny, everything

Don like 2 prof reed

Default FS: Cammed S52 obd1, TRM custom tune, tranny, everything

Ok E30 guys, if your local and were looking at doing a swap, don't pass this up... this engine is READY to go!! It's already obd1 so you'll save over $1000+++ on parts and labor to convert it. I can't stress how perfect this would be for your car....
    I don't even need to tell you how fast your car will be. If you've been on forums you know that people WITHOUT cams have already hit high 12's@104-106 in there swapped E30's. This is the chance to make your car special. You need nothing other than a driveshaft and diff (cheap!!) IIRC....

Anyhow, the ad

I've got a 1998 BMW M3 S52 Complete motor/tranny wiring harness for sale if your interested that I can have brought anywhere in between New Orleans and Atlanta on my trip to or from school. I originally was going to keep it around for a possible turbo build as this motor was particularly STRONG but I just need the cash for my new toy.

Motor dynoed an amazing 226/227wt with flywheel and cat-back and 110k. I spent a lot of time trying to find higher numbers for a stock car but couldn't.
    Currently...
    -Converted to OBD1 (so you E30 and pre 1996 guys don't have the headache of converting it $$)...This includes ecu, harness, M50 manifold, all supporting wires/components, $$ etc.
    -Schrick Cams ($1200 new at 122k)
    -UUC Underdrive pullies with alternator pulley ($250)
    -UUC 8.5 lb flywheel ($600)
    -Dinan intake (optional)
    -Full custom obd1 tune by the one and only T.R.M. The entire engine was custom tuned at Dynolab in Marietta specifically for these mods.
    Made approx 250whp/239wt.
    I kept the rev limiter as I don't see the point of revving an S52 past 7000.

Motor has 130k miles and put down this recently.....

I'd like $3,800 for motor/tranny/cams/tune everything.
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

Certified Gearhead

word. i need more $$ sometimes GLWS
    Cars: 94'325is/87'325e/79'Fairlady 280Z(X)
    82'528e/84'533i/86'535i/90'300ZX/85'200SX/94'Jimmy

Good deal. GLWS.

OO=[][]=OO (Not my car)