Thread: 1984 BMW 633csi E24, 5 speed, 2xx,xxxx miles. $3000, prefer trade

IA Member

Default 1984 BMW 633csi E24, 5 speed, 2xx,xxxx miles. $3000, prefer trade

1984 633csi
    Have a beautiful 1984 633csi, car is mechanically sound - M30 engine, recent valve adjustment, coolant flush, thermostat, control arms. Exterior is in great condition, paint is a faded on roof/trunk/hood. Sunroof and rear windows need new switches to work. Speedo and odometer does not work, replaced it with a pullapart special and that one was also non functional. Car runs like a top - idles high, needs an idle control valve... this is my daily driver and it has never left me stranded. The car does not leak a drop of oil, power steering line weeps a little,very little... not enough to drip. Clutch and transmission are excellent as is the interior save for a few dash cracks and the drivers seat. MOMO wood steering wheel and shift knob. New tires all the way around.

I'm really interested in trading for another project I can daily drive... especially interested in old RWD Japanese and German cars but I'm into pretty much everything... chances are if you think its cool I will too. Price is OBO. I'm located in Woodstock. Call or text with offers and I can also take pictures of anything you want. It's a cool old shark I've just lost interest - looking for something new.

[/URL]

IA Member

I have a 2001 3.0 E53 if you think it would be a good trade!!