Thread: 1997 328i M3 clone - 4500 obo

Default 1997 328i M3 clone - 4500 obo

ill make this one quick
    It is a 1997 BMW 328I pretty much a M3 clone (beside the door mirrors and motor)
    its has 220k on it, dont be alarmed cause its all highway miles, motor runs like a champ and its very health. 2.8L 6-cyl. and 5- speed Manual.
    its has upgrade suspension, brakes, clutch, halos & tailights, intake, and exhaust(which i got say is the second reason why i bought this car)
    Has white leather and a good sounding speakers with a decently nice headunit and everything works
    but now for the bad
    it has no headliner, theres a dent in the rear of the trunk, and lip is scratched up other then that this car is pure awesome
    $4500 obo
    404 271 4906
    Last edited by ztastic; 11-04-2013 at 05:12 AM.