Thread: 2002 BMW M3 E46 SMG $15,995.00 Sell or trade!

IA Member

Default 2002 BMW M3 E46 SMG $15,995.00 Sell or trade!

Up for sale is my E46 BMW M3 SMG in great condition, let the photos speak for themselves. I have done a few upgrades to it such as Carbon Fiber Interior trimming, Storm Motorwerks shift console (imported from the UK, can't get it anywhere stateside), and a few others that I haven't put on but will be included in the sale such as a CSL carbon fiber front lip and blacked out side markers. The car will be sold with the stock rims, not the ones in the pictures, those are no longer available. I will include a few pics with the stocks as well. Could also consider a trade, mainly looking for a 93+ FD3S Rx-7, but could consider other trades depending. Could also consider a 95+ Eclipse GSX in supreme condition plus cash. No SUV's, No pickups. More info here on my craigslist ad since the pics are too large to post here: 2002 BMW E46 M3 SMG asking price $15,995.00
    Phone number: 787-550-8692

Make sure you upload pictures using "Manage attachments" button below or by uploading pictures to imgur: the simple image sharer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_20130211_124911-jpg  

mileage?

IA Member

It just hit 129K

IA Member

Bump! Price reduced to 15K!!!