Link should take you to album with 50 + pics

- Factory Sport suspension
- Factory HID Xenon Lamps
- Factory Style 5 BBS wheels
- Factory Sport Wheel ( M-Stitching )
- Low miles 159XXX
- Rare Dark Blue / Cream
- Electric Everything, even the headrest!
- Privacy Screens
ETC

- What it needs:
- A/C Recharge
- Rear Passenger window Regulator
- Radio Amp ( No sound- stopped working not long ago )
- Has small vibration at 60 mph ( Diagnosed to be a possible tie rod )
-Transmission oil service will be due soon..

The car is not perfect being a 1999, but looks amazing and runs great. With the little TLC noted above, it would be perfect. I get compliments all the time and people asking if it is for sale, well now it is.

The car was rear ended about 6 months ago and professional repaired by insurance, the lady behind my wife though the light was green. The accident was sub 5 mph just needed paint. The licence plate cover was replace and the bumper plastic. Everything else on the vehicle is clean and so should the carfax. I encourage you to run one.

I will work with a potential buyer on repairing the above with genuine BMW parts. I have nothing to hide. The car has been a beautiful addition to our garage but our family has grown and it is no longer big enough, I also no longer have the time to care for it like it should. This was a enthusiast vehicle on top of a family car. I work from 1030 PM to 730 AM and don't have the energy anymore. Before you ask " NO, I WILL NO PART THE WHEELS". This is complete factory vehicle and will go to the new owner the same way. I have taken the repair into account while pricing the vehicle, I am not new at cars, parts, or repair. I know what i have and what it will take.

Lots of new parts, Need minor TLC to be perfect. Get it detailed ( been meaning too like i do with all my cars and it will be perfect cosmetically ( it is already, just for the perfectionist ) No rattles, no leaks, etc.

I will gladly answer any questions, I will accept cash offers IN PERSON only. Please don't waste my time and yours. Life is too short for it.

Asking is set at $6,500.00, like stated. I am negotiable in person only. Im fair and reasonable.

Link should take you to an album with 50 + pics