Thread: FS: BMW 330i low miles super clean 9k OBO

IA Member

Default FS: BMW 330i low miles super clean 8k

-dscn0260-jpg-dscn0255-jpg-dscn0253-jpg-dscn0262-jpg-dscn0256-jpg-dscn0254-jpg-dscn0264-jpg-dscn0258-jpg-dscn0252-jpg-dscn0265-jpg
    CAR: 2003 BMW 330i 5 speed manual
    MILES: 99,000
    PRICE: $8,000 cash only, no trades
    Options: Fully loaded, premium pkg, sport pkg, black leather, Harmon Karmon audio system, sunroof, auto up and down windows, power heated seats, steering wheel controls for radio.
    MODS: depo LED halo projector headlights, Mtech 2 front bumper with projector foglights and white bulbs, intake, All red taillights, m3 lip spoiler, white LED turn signal bulbs with resistors.
    Title in hand
    This BMW has been my daily driver for a year and a half now and has never given me a bit of trouble. Car is in excellent mechanical condition and needs nothing, even has new tires . Up to date on all services and maintenance. VERY fun to drive, handles like a race car from the factory and has a great torquey engine with good power 230hp. Very smooth ride and very quiet inside even at highway speeds. ICE cold AC(seriously, it will freeze you) and HOT heat. Excellent Harmon Karmon audio system from the factory and very comfortable leather power heated seats. Body and paint are in great condition, only a few dings which is great for a 10 year old car. This is the perfect daily driver, super comfortable for long trips but still very sporty when you want to have fun and easily cruises down the freeway with the 3.0 inline six. Gets decent gas mileage too, 24mpg is what I’ve been seeing. Please send me an e-mail or give me a call, I’ll be happy to answer questions [email protected] 770-402-8880.

Here is the for sale photo album BMW For Sale Photos by jdm91t | Photobucket
    Last edited by jdm91t; 07-04-2013 at 12:00 AM. Reason: attached pictures

Clean car, in before someone bitches about pictures, lol.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by eraser4g63 View Post
    Clean car, in before someone bitches about pictures, lol.
    Thanks, I couldn't figure out how to upload the pictures originally. Every time I did they wouldn't show up in the post so I put the photobucket link instead. Pics added now.

IA Member

Shoot me an offer, It's obo. Last car listed on IA like this was 11k.

IA Member

Just lowered the price to 8,000. I know someone wants an amazing DD.

oH My BudDa

8k is a good price man. Too bad I am leaving the country soon, otherwise would buy it in a heartbeat. GL though.

IA Member

Thanks man, appreciate it. Car is still available.

Senior Member | IA Veteran boostedb16's Avatar

damn, i want this. i would have to sell my jetta first.