Thread: 1988 BMW 325, Perfect interior!

Default 1988 BMW 325, Perfect interior!

1987 Bmw 325 five speed.
    As far as the exterior of the car is concerned, it is in decent shape..a few dings here and there but all in all very solid. No cracked glass and minimal rust. The interior in this car is really were it shines though. In all the years of seeing e30s...I have never seen interior as clean as this cars original interior is. Dash is perfect and crack less, instrument panel in perfect condition and still working! Seats, shift boot, carpet and even the rear seats (which usually suffer from discoloration) are in perfect shape. This car has been taken care of, point blank no doubt about it. With a refreshed paint job this car would be perfect. I am looking to get 2500 obo for the car, i will entertain trades but do not bring me your non running shit boxes, I am not interested. This car is worth every penny that i am asking for it. If you want a super clean e30 then here's your chance to pick one up cheap.
    asking price $2500 obo.
    Phone number: 706-267-0354
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -e301-jpg   -e302-jpg   -e303-jpg  
    Last edited by Hellspeaker; 01-05-2013 at 01:20 PM.

IA.COM Founder.

What do you consider a shitbox ? .. I mean, I have a shitbox too, but wouldnt trade for another shitbox...

A beat up, half interior cracked dash piece of crap. If you're calling this car one you should slap yourself lol.

Bump

I saw this car on craigslist for $1000...why did you raise your price?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspeaker View Post
    Bump

Shit box refers to the chassis name not the condition.

240's= s chassis aka shit box
    <3 Catnipples