Thread: 1994 325is.. M3 Bumper and Hamann wheels... Damaged Motor..

Default 1994 325is.. M3 Bumper and Hamann wheels... Damaged Motor..

I Got a 1994 325is, 5 Speed.

The other day i Miss shifted, went from 3rd to 4th, over revved then motor cut out, wont start back up, It Could have Jumped time. I dont want to have to fool with it right now, I will rebuild the head if I Don't get rid of it... Clean and Clear Title, No Check Engine Lights. ( Before Incident) lol.

i Just Put a New Slave Cylinder and Master Cylinder in it as well as new Lines, as well as all New Belts and 2 Tensioners and the Pullies and a new idler pully. Needs a New Windshield, Front Rotors and Front Shocks, I was going to drop it anyway.. also Has a M3 Front Bumper with the front lip, 18inch hamann wheels sitting on Great Hancook tires, HID's, Sound System Sounds Great.. I need it gone, so i can Move onto another BMW.... cash only.. you must bring a trailer....

678-956-9501, please text me , I do not check my email that often at all. Thank you guys and the guys at Import Atlanta.
    text me for pictures.... thanks..

Privateer Racing!!

Price haha an pics must be posted

Certified Gearhead

Is 3rd to 4th considered a miss-shift?
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.org
    my god, check the classifieds for a trampoline, youre jumping all over the place here,

you know what he meant and s already stated you need to pics and more info
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME