Thread: 2000 BMW 3 series sedan CSL

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Default 2000 BMW 3 series sedan CSL

2000 BMW 3series in great condition. Car has been well taken care of and i drive it every day. Only cosmetic thing thats wrong with it is a tear in the drivers seat, which can easily be fixed for $350 with a genuine leather bmw seat cover from the dealership. For the right trade/ price i will fix it myself. Car is in perfect running, appearance, and working order. Car has carbon fiber csl font bumper, eyelids, grills, pillars, roof spoiler, and trunk spoiler, exhaust, computer upgrade done by sports and imports in columbus ga, 18" msr wheels with 80 tread, and lowered. Looking to trade for anything of interest as in cars, trucks, suvs, and even wrecked vehicles that you cant afford to fix. I DO NOT WANT YOUR POS PROJECTS!!!! unless its very legit bc i have my own. For the right price or car i will throw in my 700++hp honda drag car. Accepting offers text or call me at 7065877278 no spam please!!!

$1billion obo
    vin at request

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by justnprsh07; 10-11-2011 at 01:24 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gorgeous, glws man!

no accord

list more details on the posted vehicle no one gives a shit about a fwd car with 700hp. how many miles are on the car you are trying to sell?
    RESIZE PIC PLEASE

You know you want this prelude son, It's got the boost, it's got the twankies, it's even got that suede, ya heard!?!

really though. If you're even on acid and get the urge to trade for a prelude, lmk.

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicosin View Post
    gorgeous, glws man!
    thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by sina518 View Post
    list more details on the posted vehicle no one gives a shit about a fwd car with 700hp. how many miles are on the car you are trying to sell?
    nothing to list... its stock and clean thats about it... 142k on the body and maybe 20k on the motor

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    You know you want this prelude son, It's got the boost, it's got the twankies, it's even got that suede, ya heard!?!

really though. If you're even on acid and get the urge to trade for a prelude, lmk.
    lol dont think ill ever go back to a prelude
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I texted you a few weeks ago about this. Is it still for sale? Since it's a 2000 I'll assume its a 323i. Does it have a new motor? How much are you looking to get for it? I'm in the process of selling my Mustang and want to get back into a bimmer. I'll text you tomorrow, my number is 770-286-7459