Thread: FS: E36 '93 325 Sedan Gutted Track Car/Street Car

Threaded View

Default FS: E36 '93 325 Sedan Gutted Track Car/Street Car

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE. The car is being parted out!!!

And I will stab the next person who asks me if I have the damn front bumper still >_>

Quite a few of the parts are sold already, but still have PLENTY of parts left. Will be making a new thread with pictures tomorrow.

Chassis:
    1993 325 Sedan
    VIN: xxxxxxx14PFL08263
    Repainted Jaguar British Racing Green
    M3 front bumper
    M3 LTW side moldings
    M3 ‘Twist’ sideskirts
    Clear tails & front corner lights
    (4) 17x17.5 M Contours

Brakes/Suspension:
    Hawk HP+ pads all around, more than 50% left (more than 75% left in rear)
    Set of spare Axxis Ultimate rear pads
    Stainless brake & clutch lines
    New OEM clutch master AND slave cylinder
    New AKG brass clutch pedal bushings
    Just flushed brakes & clutch
    Bilstein Sports/H&R Race springs
    ’96-up M3 strut hats
    Brand new E30 front lower control arms (went with E30 control arms due to the solid balljoints vs the rubber-lined balljoints of the E36 arms – same geometry)
    Brand new OEM M3 offset LCAB’s
    Brand new P/S reservoir

Engine/drivetrain:
    Stock 195k mile M50. TRM tuned
    OBD2 manifolds and cats, Borla catback. ~200 whp, will dyno for buyer to verify if they’d like (car dyno’d 178 whp at DynoLab with OBD1 manifolds and a plugged OBD1 cat). VERY powerful for a stock M50. Completely stock otherwise. Run nothing but the best – Rotella Syn 5W-40 since I’ve owned it
    All New vacuum lines (including a few various vacuum connectors, ‘turkey neck’ etc)
    New NGK plugs
    New intake boot
    New OEM Bosch O2 sensor
    Brand new Guibo
    Replaced fuel pump with unit from an M3
    New fuel pump rubber gaskets
    M3 ZF trans, shifts very well, no gate issues, fresh OEM BMW MTF-LT2 fluid <5k miles
    Stock M3 clutch/flywheel
    TRM Racing shift knob, all new shift bushings
    Rebuilt, tight 3.15 lsd
    Needs a CSB, but I have a brand new one that can/will go with the car

Interior/exterior:
    Clarion DPX785USB CD/MP3 player headunit running fully active front stage
    TangBand 25-1719S 1” ceramic tweeters in custom a-pillar pods (ran active off HU power – screaming loud)
    Peerless HDS 7” mids in kickpanels ran off Cadence TXA-3004 (150 watts rms per side)
    One-touch sunroof conversion
    New front window seals (both sides)
    Momo Net 350mm steering wheel w/Momo hub adapter
    ~6 month old G-Force SFI-certified 6-point harnesses
    Majority of factory sound deadening removed and floorboards cleaned/repainted.
    A/C currently not operational, just needs 2 main lines reconnected and recharged – compressor worked when lines were removed. I have all brand new A/C o-rings for reassembly from BMW.

Now, for the bed.

Rear bumper is scraped, and the RR quarter panel has a small crease in it, and the paint is cracked there. Had a slight mishap with bald tires on Christmas morning at the 85S-285W onramp, and skated offroad and lightly tapped the concrete wall on the right-hand side. No frame damage, no alignment damage. No other damage from this incident.

The paint. It’s Jaguar British Racing Green, not sure who painted it, Robstah could clarify on that, as he’s the one who had it painted. It’s shiny when clean, but rock ships in the front, and it’s peeling in a couple places (top of RR door (~3/8" diameter chip), and right at the top of the windshield on the roof).

I also have TONS of spare parts for sale. BBS & OZ Racing Wheels, Hoosier slicks, engine parts (freshly bored block and forged pistons, m3 crank and rods, etc., M54b30 & m52TU intake manifolds), among other things. This car is ready to go to the track. I have THOUSANDS of dollars in receipts of just parts I've replaced on the car in the last year alone. Asking $4900, or partial trade + cash. Car NEEDS to go, I will NOT refuse a fair offer.
    Last edited by kendogg; 02-06-2011 at 12:45 PM.