Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Best Boosted B-series?

Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER TO THIS
    stock block would be stock pistons, stock sleeves, stock rods, OEM shiznitz.

usually we'd say stock sleeves if it had pistons and rods.

Off topic:

i would do a H22 or Bseries with 12:1cr, GT42R, and 40psi of boost on VP import.

someone sponsor me
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by anothaRRR
    About 4yrs ago I was running 15psi on my bone stock ITR motor for like a year or so, making 300+whp, then was sold, ran nitrous through it for a good bit, and now back to stock, and still running...How much more reliable do you want...hmmmm

Damm man that brings back memories, i remmeber when shawn and I went up there to help you with the intecrooler piping.Thinking about it now that turbo kit was hella ghetto, but it made the power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_cars
    stock block would be stock pistons, stock sleeves, stock rods, OEM shiznitz.

usually we'd say stock sleeves if it had pistons and rods.

Off topic:

i would do a H22 or Bseries with 12:1cr, GT42R, and 40psi of boost on VP import.

someone sponsor me
    you build it ill dyno it, i have a GT42R here
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vteckidd
    you build it ill dyno it, i have a GT42R here

ok i meant GT60 and 200shot of nitrous
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

Kabir wont stop touching

The subject was, whats the best boosted b series motor. The asnwer is a GSR, it can handle 300whp+. A b16, if you think can hold over 300whp every single day, id love to see one last longer than 3 months. Dont confuse my B16 statements with my GSR statements. You and danny are both doing that.

I never said that you could not do it. The point I was making is that, I have personal gone past your limits (way past) without a single problem you stated.

Can every motor get away (I should say owner) with running 300whp on a stock B16? No, but most can.

I have been doing this for a good amount of time. My main goal is to make the car last waaaaaaaaay past the owner ever wanted/dreamed it could. I rarely (almost never) lose a motor, that speaks for itself.
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Senior Member | IA Veteran boostedb16's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    Well dumbass i dont own a shop, and im not the one that needs help trying to decied what EMS to go with becasue im a broke ass and cant afford shit!!
    YEa talk that smack you slow ass bitch that wont even hit 229 according to mike before your motor blows up!!!haha
    well for one i am not a broke ass that cant afford shit, and the other is the dumb ass part is why pay $800.00 for the same results as $380.00 so it looks like your the dumbass with no common sence and the dumb ass that cant read " i want reliablity not a blown up car sitting in my driveway" so blow your shit up and i will pass by and laugh my ass off, , sorry i thought all the whinny bitches were gone.

l o l

The EMPIRE

an then again i suppose you think this is a good looking graph without detonation:

i said that wire on the plug wire was messed up. thats why it was choppy. there wasnt any detonation. the plugs showed no sign of it. after each pull i would check the plugs. even after each race i checked my plugs. NO DETONATION.

anyways...boost the shit out of your engine. it isnt going to hurt it. PUSSIES! haha!!!

stock

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    Damm man that brings back memories, i remmeber when shawn and I went up there to help you with the intecrooler piping.Thinking about it now that turbo kit was hella ghetto, but it made the power!!!

ah the dremel days. whos the man with the steady hand
    Nikon D300s|SB900|Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 VR I| Tamron 17-50 f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy
    ah the dremel days. whos the man with the steady hand
    Of course, you are...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    i dont know, fonzy can get gangsta, he drives a impala. hes a wife beater and a shotgun away from being Scarface

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456