Thread: alright, anyone know which tire shops are willing to do stretched tires?

Default alright, anyone know which tire shops are willing to do stretched tires?

for my and my confidants edification..

and I mean within the perimeter or only just outside of it up to like 316.

most tireshops wont(or cant) do it.. so when anyone goes want to get somethings stretched where do you guys suggest?

I think the only place I know that MIGHT is Tirekingz.. I recommend them for SURE.. but I dont know if they do like 15s and whatnot..

who knows or suggests a good shop?

thanks fellas!

There is a little tire shop off Buford hwy that I went to recommended by a friend. Everyone else told me know. Can't remember the name but it's on ur right hand side if ur heading down Buford towards Indian trail

1993 Honda Civic - stolen
    2001 Honda Accord - sold
    1995 Acura Integra - sold
    2003 Audi A4 - current

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post
    for my and my confidants edification..

and I mean within the perimeter or only just outside of it up to like 316.

most tireshops wont(or cant) do it.. so when anyone goes want to get somethings stretched where do you guys suggest?

I think the only place I know that MIGHT is Tirekingz.. I recommend them for SURE.. but I dont know if they do like 15s and whatnot..

who knows or suggests a good shop?

thanks fellas!
    Global Tires Plus in Lawrenceville will stretch anything.

850 Petty Rd. Suite E
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043
    (678) 696-0555