Thread: Chevy Equinox questions? need input please

Default Chevy Equinox questions? need input please

well me and the wife are thinking of stepping up outta the 02 accord to a SUV, and we really like the Chevy Equinox. about 2008 - 2010, I checked it out on Carcomplaints.com which is a great resource for looking up problems on cars and they rated the Equinox very highly, not many problems. But I would like other peoples input on it. if u work for a shop and you get them coming in a lot with problems, or have one aand like or dislike. just any feedback you have on them or heard of please let me know.

from the website ford and dodge SUV's suck pretty much, we don't like the nissans, or Saturn, maybe the Honda pilot but don't know much about them.

if you have a SUV or know any that we should stay away from or check out please respond.

Total junk unless you get the newer model the first few ones had so many issues and are 70% plastic.

I've driven a couple of the newer Equinox's at work and they seemed decent, pretty comfortable and decent ride, interior looks pretty nice but I didn't really care much for the functionality as far as some of the control placement but I'm sure that's something that you would get used to. My wife and I bought a 2011 Kia Sorento last year and love it. For the price it came with a lot of features that we wanted, roomy, comfortable ride and pretty good gas mileage for it's size.