Thread: Center Steer 911 Carerra S

Default Center Steer 911 Carerra S

Well we finally are releasing the Center Steer 911. We're calling it, "Centro". It's been a long time coming. The car has been finished for awhile. We have two currently in the program. The Convertible and the Coupe. The Coupe is currently getting assembled. I wish I could show build pictures but we aren't releasing that yet. Hopefully soon! I am the Shop Manager and head fabricator on this particular project. All of our Carbon work was done in house and everything is custom made from the dash to the center console. All amenities have been preserved with the original car. For ease of access the seat also is on a custom built rail system so it can slide fore and aft as well as left and right. This allows the driver to move back to the OEM location and exit the vehicle as normal.

Anyways here she is.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

While thats beautifully executed and is OEM clean I must say I'm not sure I get the point.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

It's just a completely different element. The convertible is a great country road goer and is a lot of fun in the city. The coupe will be for the performance oriented. The buyer originally wanted an F1 however he decided to have two 911's instead. It's something you really have to experience to appreciate. However I'm just sharing a years worth of hard work and engineering. Not selling it.

Don like 2 prof reed

I don't really understand this, in this car. One of main advantages IMO to a 911 vert is throwing your girl in the car and your stuff in the back seat and going down to Florida.. I could see this on a GT3 but not so much a base 997 S but to each their own
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

finished the coupe