Thread: I need a compression test..

IA Member

Default I need a compression test..

So my integra sounds like a subaru and Runs on 3 cylinders. I have changed spark plugs and spark plug wires. I'm really thinking that my b18a1 has a burnt valve because cylinder 1 is not working. I already tested the car for spark and its getting that and its getting fuel. Would buy a new dizzy but that's $200 that could go towards another ls head..

Looking for someone who would be willing to do a compression test, I am in south Atl near morrow but don't mind driving the car to North Atl at all if someone wants to help.

you live and learn Theycall_Metue's Avatar

autozone and advance auto parts rent them out. I recommended doing the test while the motor is cooled.

Emergency Medical Tech

I can do it for you on the way back from work if you're willing to meet arnd 75n . For accurate results, motor needs to be warm.

You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

'Born Ready!',LJ

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by ruah_23 View Post
    I can do it for you on the way back from work if you're willing to meet arnd 75n . For accurate results, motor needs to be warm.
    That would be perfect! What time do you get off from work?