A year and a half ago or so I traded my friend my 240Z with the factory 2.4 (got the car from a member here). I had bought a header for it and rebuilt triple Weber carburetors, the ones made in Italy, not the later made ones from Spain. Anyways, I had sorta lost interest in it and knew that he'd put a bunch of money into it and get it up and running right, and maybe even do the floor pans it needed since he's a paint/body guy. I traded it for his 54 3100 Chevy pickup I was selling on here.

He had the carbs put on (needed some fancy work getting the manifold on), a brand new clutch that it needed, got the header on and a full exhaust built (sounds all sorts of pissed off) and got a later model electronic distributor rebuilt and re-curved to match the car's mods. A few months ago he was looking to get rid of it and said he'd trade me the truck back, plus $1000 and I would have done it but had to use my spare $$ on something else. Just the other day he tells me he has a friend that might be interested in the truck and comes by to get his engine lift and snap pics of the truck. As he's leaving he tells me if I find him an S10 frame, he'll trade me the Z back for it and the truck. Well then he texts me last night and says he has a friend selling a 2000ish extended cab S10 already bagged and a 4 link rear and NEEDS $500 to pay bills. So we worked out a deal, I buy the $500 S10 and he picks it up, then he gives me back my Z and gets the pickup.

So not only do I get my 240Z back with all that work done on it, I get a big ass half torn apart pickup out of my driveway that's taking up space in trade for a much smaller car, that runs and I can move it around as needed

The car of course needs a little body work and some paint and interior work and stuff, but here are a few pics of it from when I had it: